Chapter 19

Nico's POV

(Y/N) is in serious trouble. Of course she just has to have the me most vicious hellhound.

The only problem is convincing my dad about letting her stay in the underworld.

I shadow travel to the underworld by myself because (Y/N) is not strong enough yet.

I walk up the steps to my father's  the black obsidian palace and walk straight into the thrown room.

"Father" I said.

"Ah my favorite son, what brings ya here?" he ask. He was wearing black leather pants with cuts in them, leather sleeveless shirt, and black combats boots.

"A demigod was attacked by the original Fields or Punishment hellhound and it was not killed. It was also summoned inside the borders of camp so she is not safe there."

"Ooo a girl. Well not my problem for me, demigods die all the time. Oh well."

"Father" I say with a serious tone with an edge of anger. I soften my voice, "This girl is my friend and I have a crush on her. I maybe even love her. She helped me when Bianca died and my nightmares of the place. I won't let her die." I can't believe I just admitted that to my dad but it is true.

"That's the person who made you all happy ehh." I nod.

"Very well, she can take the guest room next to your room. Just stay out of my room and that part of the castle."

"Thanks dad and okay we won't.

I shadow travel back so camp and walk to the Poseidon cabin. I find (Y/N) lying on her bed reading a greek mythology book. Of course in ancient greek. 

"Hey"

She looks up from her book. "Hey, did you talk to your dad"

"Yeah he said you could come."

"Cool" she sits up.

"Well I am going to go and you should start packing. I already have clothes there because of my visits. I'll meet you on the hill after diner. Jules Albert, my kind of servant, will drive us to the entrance in Hollywood. The hellhound could interfere with shadow traveling and I don't think it would be a smart choice to shadow travel in your condition."

"Okay doctor, sounds good to me." she grins.

I could not help but smile too. I walk out of the cabin and to the big house to tell Chiron what Hades said. After I told him, the diner bell rang.

Time skip

"Ready (Y/N)?" I ask while walking to the top of the hill.

"Sure why not." she smirks.

"Don't sweat it, my dad can be a little standoffish and rude but he is a good guy."
"So, like an adult version of you."

"Sure." I roll my eyes. "Very funny."

"Thanks I try." She said sarcastically.

Just as we reach the bottom of the hill, Albert pulls up in a limo.

"Really, a limo?"

"Sorry since I am the 'Ghost King' , the dead treat me like royalty," I reply sarcastically."

"Cool." she puts her bags in the trunk and hops in the limo.

Up next, a really long ride with a cute (Y/N) sleeping with her head on my shoulder.