Chapter 29

Your POV

Frank drove us home. The whole way there, Nico did not say anything. When we got home, Nico gently grabbed my right elbow and led me into his room. He sat me down on the bed and left. He came back with bandages and ice. He held out his hand and I gave him my wrist. The bruise and darker now and you can clearly see the fingerprint on it. He wrapped it up in the bandages so people at school won't think he or Percy hurt me. When he was done, I help out my arms for a hug. He sat on the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Not good enough. I climbed onto his lap, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held me tighter and I buried my face in his neck, breathing in his scent. I could feel the muscles in his back tightening and relaxing when he breathed in and out. He pulled back from the hug and looked at me directly in the eye. I could see sadness and anger in his eyes. His hands went to my cheeks and one of mine gently grabbed his wrist. Then he kisses me. I could feel the passion, love and longing in the kiss.

"What did he do?" he whispers against my lips while looking directly in my eyes.

I look down like I am ashamed of what happended, which I am just I feel like it is my fault. I start playing with my bandages. I don't realize I am crying until Nico's hand wipes away so tears.

"Look at me."

I don't move. Then he cups my chin in his hand and makes me look at him.

"It is not your fault. I am not mad at you, I am mad at him. I am sorry I would not talk to you I was just pissed because of the way he hurt you." Then he drops his voice. "I just want to know if he did anything other than grab your wrist." he lets go of my face and holds my hand.

I look down  again and nob. "He did do something else." I say softly.

Nico then pulls me further into his lap and holds me protectively. "What did he do?" he says near my ear.

I don't want to say what happends. I hate what he did. I am also scared of what Nico will do to him. What am I saying? Nathan deserves to get killed by Nico.

"He touched me." I whisper. I feel Nico tense. "Well at least he tried to, I punched him in the face before he could but he did put his hand on me."

"Where?"

"My upper thigh."

"I am going to kill him."

"Let me know before you do so I can get it on camera."

He chuckles. "My girl."

"The one and only."

"You are my one and only." he corrects. I feel warm and tingly and my knees are weak even though I am sitting on Nico's lap and they are wrapped around him. Only he can do that to me. Only he could call me his or can call me his girlfriend. I don't want anyone else. Wait.I don't need anyone else. I need him and only him.

"Ti amo Nico."

"Ti amo tesoro."

"Did you just call me sweetheart?"

"Sweetheart." he kisses me on my neck. "Baby." he kisses near my ear. "Babe" he kisses my jawline. "Princess." he kisses my cheek. Then looks me dead in the eye. "Mine." then he kisses my lips.

"I would not want or have it any other way." I reply and kiss him back.