Chapter 40

First, I would like to thank those who have commented on my last chapter and helped me with this new quest. And second, I feel so bad that I have not updated in a few months. I have been busy with soccer tourtaments (my team won and now we get to play at Disney!! Im so excited.) and I had horrible writers block and having trouble with this whole Prophecy thing but here is my best. Thanks again for commenters who have helped me.

 (P.S.) How do you feel about smut? Leave answers in comments.
Here goes

Your POV
I have been having this dream more often know. ( it was in a previous chapter, im to lazy to look up which one, oops) A silhouette of a girl gets stabbed with a sword. The terrorizing screams echo through my skull.Then silence. A silhouette of a boy rushed over and hugs her to his chest. His sobs fill the silence and say something I can't make out. The girls hand moves and cups the boys face. The last thing I see is her mouth move, saying something to the boy, and then her arm drops.( picture above but background might be different) Then my dream fades to black. My breath becomes sharper and chills run through my veins.
Rachel's voice echoed in my head.
"Two souls bonded together,
Who shall cross one with clever
Tricks and spells lead to pain
One lost and locked in a chain
An enemy betrayed by the mother
That leads the other with no one to smother."
The prophecy from three nights ago repeats again.

I gasp and sit up in bed. Her green eyes still painted to the inside of my eye lids. Percy is still asleep and the only light is coming from the cabin. It is the salt water fountain Dad put in here. The sky is still a dark blue, almost black, so that means its still night time. I know I can't go back to sleep. The dream has kept me up for two nights now. It's not the fact that it scares me. Well, it does, but that's not the main reason. It's the pain and sorrow the boy has when he is hugging the girl. I can't help but feel like it's my fault or has something to do with me.

I give up on trying to sleep and quietly sneak out of the cabin. The night is cold, even though its summer. I can hear the crickets and the monsters roaming the forest. The stars are lighting up the sky. Pegasus, the hunter(Zoe), the big and little dipper. 

I didn't really think of where I was walking to until I walked up the steps and stopped in front of the obsidian walls and dark oak door of the Hades cabin.  knock on the door. I practically hold my breath as the realization runs through my head that Nico would be asleep at this hour. I was about to just forget about it until I hear the lock on the door unlock. It opened to see none other than my sleepy, shirtless boyfriend in sweatpants and all of his hotness glory.( do you know how hard it is not to blush or look at his abs? No? Well just to tel you, VERY hard.)

He just moves aside to let me in. 

"Was it the same dream again?" he asks as I sit on the edge of his bed. Iv'e told him about the dreams yesterday morning and he said if I couldn't sleep, to go to him. My subconscious and tired mind did.

I just nod my head and he sighs, picking me up and putting me in his bed, under the sheets. He wraps his arms around me and whispers sweet things in my ears and telling me it is not my fault and that it is not me and that we don't even know who the prophecy is about yet. I can't help but feel otherwise. I also can't help but finally being pulled into a proper sleep when I feel safe and secure in his arms. But, I hear a voice deep in the back of my head saying that that dream is very important.

So that was the end of this chapter and I PROMISE I will update more frequently because I have new ideas flowing. Feel free to comment what you want to see in this story and tell me how you would feel about smut in the comments.

                                                              Thanks

                                                                                 ^.^

                                                                                             -Delta