New Girl?! Chapter 2

*I really would love to know if people are reading so leave me a comment! If no one is reading I won't continue the series :\*

Taylor's POV:

*2 & a half months later*

Oh. My. Goodness. First day of school is tomorrow & I'm finally gonna be a junior! 2 more years & I will NEVER have to see Justin & Ariana & their self centered crew! I couldn't help but smile at that though even though I know I'll have to see them tomorrow. But I couldn't stay in the Carribeans' forever, atleast I got that 2 month break from them since I left the second day of summer. I have to admit it does feel good to be home though.

I unloaded my suit case & makeup bag, yea thanks to Kylie makeup is my thing now. She'll be pleased to know I kept up with my new appearance, mostly cause my mom went crazy over the fact that, in her words, "embrace my beautiful face & rocking body" & insisted on getting me a whole new wardrobe, which I acctually enjoyed.

I helped my parents bring in the rest of the luggage & went up stairs to refreshen up to go to Kylie's house. She's missed me so much & has been dying for some bestfriend time. I looked in the mirror when I got to my room & immediately started fixing my hair that no longer covered my face, then I applied mascara to my eyes that no longer had glasses, & changed to a cute new pair of shorts & skin tight blue shirt that totally complimented my body & made my way down stairs to grab my purse & say bye to my parents.

It took literally a minute to get to Kylie's since she lives next door & was tackled after the first knock, I can tell she missed me.

"OMG you look amazing, I'm so proud of you that you kept the new look! Oooo & you got a hot new tan, Justin is so gonna want some of you!" Kylie said with a huge smile & a wink.

I rolled my eyes, at her last comment, "Oh please that ass hole will NOT be getting ANY of this." I said gesturing to my body, I had to admit I looked good, but none of it, would ever be for Justin or any of his friends. I deserve better.

"Yea, yea." Kylie said with a smirk. "Lets talk about you summer at the cafe!" & with that I was pulled to her car & on our way to the place EVERYONE goes go.

Justin's POV:

*At the cafe*

"Are we seriously gonna attempt this summer project?" I said looking at Ryan & Chaz who were writing down everything they found on spark notes. "We can just get our parents to write a note saying an excuse on why we didn't do it, they have the school wrapped around their fingers." I finished shoving the book away from me to emphasis my protest on doing this project, it was due tomorrow & we just got the book.

Ryan rolled his eyes & gave me a 'are you serious look'. "It's not gonna work I heard this new English teacher is a bitch, she wont fall for it." Ryan said, it was obvious he was nervous about this project he is a straight A student, which made me feel bad. I dragged him everywhere to every party & hangouts all summer with Ariana & her friends because she always has to have her friends with her, never leaving any alone time unless she wanted sex, some relationship. I didn't feel bad for Chaz though he was making paper airplanes with the pages from the book.

"Look I'm sorry, I know you care about your grades & it's my fault we're doing it last minute, well Ariana's fault, buy I'll stay here as long as you would like helping you finish." I said with a sincere look, Ryan was always the good guy of the group & I would hate to see him failing cause of me.

Ryan looked up with a stressed look. "Then we'll need more coffee, Chaz you want some more coffee?....Chaz!"

Chaz looked up dumbfounded, "Dude, how many paper airplanes do you think I'll have to make to impress that hot girl who just walked in?" Chaz said pointing to a totally stunning girl, next to a pretty one who looked familiar..hmmm i wonder where I've seen her. Then it hit me & Ryan at the same time because as soon as I thought it he said it.

"Bro that's that one girl Kylie who always hangs out with that one girl you guys always bully... umm.... what's her name Taylor!" Ryan said. I gave him a look I do remember him throwing trash at her too, but I wasn't fixing to bring it up I just wanted to know who this new hot girl with the big brown eyes was.

"Well looks like Kylie found better company, I mean who would want to hang out with that Taylor chic, she's a freak." I joked. I gestured to Ryan, my wing man to get up with me & follow to the counter where Kylie & that girl were ordering. Ryan already knew the drill, he knows I'm not tied down by Ariana. We made our way to the counter leaving Chaz to testing his theory about the paper airplanes. Damn she was even more beautiful as we got closer.

*End of Chapter 2*

Will Justin change his mind when he finds out it's Taylor?

Will Taylor even acknowledge him?

Does Ryan think she's beautiful or just after Kylie?

Will Justin even try to pursue her or insult her even more?

Find out soon! If I get comments or votes I'll put the next chapter tonight! I hope to make this series VERY long & if I know Pol will read them I'll post more chapters, making it go faster. But tell me what you think (: