Chapter 6

Thank you for reading!

Taylor's POV:

Yesterday was so embarrassing I really considered not coming to school today. If it wasn't for Kylie coming over & Logan texting me all day I would still be in bed, hiding my face from the world. I mean yea Ariana would always pick on me & do horrible things, but yesterday was EXTRA humiliating. I guess a part of me really did believe that my new look would change things around, but instead everyone was laughing. It made me feel like I was still the school joke. What was worse was that Justin ran after me, why would he do that? He claims he wanted to talk about the project, but I already saw him later that day & he never mentioned it. And when he looked in my eyes.... I don't know it was just weird. I guess I'll just have to wait until after school to see what happens, because during school I'm avoiding him & everyone who has to do with Ariana.

I got ready to get to school & started thinking of the positives today could bring to lift my mode. First off Ariana got expelled! Kylie told me the good news yesterday when she came over, apparently her & Ariana got in a fight & Ryan broke it up. Then the principal got involved & Ryan explained what happened, after some consideration Kylie will not be expelled, just Ariana. But knowing her she'll be back tomorrow once her filthy rich parents get involved.

Another plus of today is Logan! He was so kind to me yesterday, texting me all day & DEFINETLY flirting which I enjoyed of course. He asked me to hang out Friday night & of course I said yes. It's the least I could do I felt bad for blowing him off yesterday at school, I know he meant well but I was really embarrassed that he saw it & wanted to be alone. Not to mention I was feeling a little awkward with Justin standing there staring at us. I wonder if Justin was serious about coming over after school?

After getting ready I went downstairs grabbed an apple & headed over to Kylie's house to face today.

*At school*

Kylie & I arrived at the busy parking lot. Luckily neither of us brought up yesterdays accident, making the ride pleasant. As soon as we got out of the car I saw a familiar face run up to us, Ryan. I looked at Kylie & saw her face light up, it was fun seeing her happy. Yesterday after Kylie talked to me about what Ryan did I started warming up to the idea that he could be a nice guy. He saved my bff from getting expelled & went against his bestfriends girlfriend, it's hard to hate him after all that no matter my history with him when he bullied me.

"Hey Kylie, Taylor." Ryan said when he reached us, looking at Kylie the whole time with a smile on his face. "I saw yall drive in, and was wondering if I could walk you two beautiful ladies to class." I suddenly felt awkward, I wasn't use to seeing this kind of Ryan.

I just stayed quiet next to Kylie, letting her do all the talking since I knew the only reason he was here was because of her. Making me wonder if there is something more going on between them then she's letting on, not that I would mind, only if he treats her right & that she is happy.

"That would be nice, thank you Ryan. By the way sorry for not texting you back last night, I sorta fell asleep." Kylie said as we started walking towards the school. Hmmm so they were talking..

"Oh it's okay I kind of figured you did, we are still on for today? I mean to work on the project of course." Ryan said to Kylie, earning a nod from her. He then turned his attention to me. "So how are you feeling Taylor?"

"I'm feeling fine I guess, thank you for yesterday Kylie told me what you did & I really do appreciate it." I said with a genuine smile on my face.

"Of course, what Ariana & Justin been doing to you since Freshman year has gotten pretty old. I want you to know that I'm done with that & I hope we could all three even be friends maybe?" I looked at Kylie who was giving me a 'I-told-you-he-changed-look". I smiled at Ryan & nodded, part of me wondered if me getting a new image have really changed things around here. First Logan and now Ryan, could I actually have a normal school year? Probably not though there was still Ariana & Justin & their little 'followers', minus Ryan, out there.