Unexpected. Chapter 3

Next chapter, enjoy<3

Taylor's POV:

*At cafe

Ever have that feeling that everyone is watching you? Whispering behind your back? And when you turn & look at them they quickly avert their eyes? Yea well as soon as me & Kylie walked into the cafe that's exactly what happened, and to be honest it made me really nervous. I wasn't use to this sort of attention, well only if Justin & Ariana were behind it & it was usually embarrassing... this attention right now though was, well, sort of nice.

"Is it just me or do I feel like a hundred pairs of eyes turned our way when we walked in?" Kylie asked me as we quickly made our way to the counter, avoiding eye contact with everyone & anyone.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who saw that." I whispered to Kylie as we stood in line waiting to order.

"Not only did I notice that, but I also noticed they were looking at YOU, which I don't blame them I mean look at you! Do you think any of them recognize you?" Kylie said back.

"I don't know I saw some familiar faces when I walked in," I replied, I suddenly heard two chairs being pushed back, but I didn't turn around to see who was getting up. They were probably just leaving. "But if they recognized me why does it even matter? I'm still the school loser." I finished, suddenly feeling the presence of someone getting in line behind us.

Kylie looked at me with a sad look "things will change I promise, tomorrow I wouldn't even be surprised if guys are pushing eachother down to talk to you." She said with a smile. That's Kylie for you, always the optimistic one.

I was about to reply with a sarcastic comment when I heard someone clear their voice behind me. Kylie & I both turned around, and were face to face with the two people I wished I wouldn't have to see until I was forced to tomorrow. Justin and Ryan.

"Hey Kylie long time no see," Justin said while still looking at me, I could feel Ryan's eyes checking me out, what was his problem. "I see you've been busy making some new friends this summer." He finished with a wink then started checking me out too. Was Justin really being serious? I looked over at Kylie who was trying not to laugh then it came to me, Justin was really that stupid.

I rolled my eyes again & turned around to move up in the line, completly ignoring Justin & Ryan. "You want to know who my new friend is?" Kylie played along, she was enjoying this. "Why Justin I mean you do have a girlfriend." She finished, sarcasm in her voice. I laughed a little still not turning around. Gosh why cant this line go faster.

"I. Don't. Know. What. You're. Talking. About. Kylie." Justin replied through gritted teeth, he was obviously upset that Kylie was throwing off his game.

"Yea Justin doesn't have a girlfriend, they broke up. Where have you been Kylie?" Ryan said quickly, trying to rescue Justin on this.

I turned around abruptly, "Oh please Justin everyone knows you'd only break up with Ariana if she had an STD or Herpes." I spat back at him, what kind of game is he trying to play here pretending he doesn't have a girlfriend. I saw that Ryan & Justin were really taken aback with this, then I saw Ryan looking at me, really looking at me.

"Taylor?" Ryan replied, he was always the smart one. "W-what happened?!" He said. I looked at Justin who was wide eyed & speechless.

"What is it a crime for me to get a new look?" I said rolling my eyes. "Do I really have to explain the obvious to yall?! Wow didn't know y'all were that stupid." I could hear Kylie laughing beside me.

Justin finally got his voice back, "Wow Kylie if you were trying to look better I thought you would do a better job, guess you can't change ugly." Justin finished with a smirk.