Chapter 4

"Everyone has to do three miles, under 30 minutes. That gives you more then enough time to finish it because you're doing 10 minute miles; which none of you should be doing."

"Do we have to do this?" Nicole said juggling the soccer ball.

"Yesterday's game was awful, you all were walking so now we run." Everyone put their headphones in and began their runs.

"You wanna run together?" Georgia said walking over to me.

"Yeah let's go." We began running towards the back of the school and we'd make our way back around to the boys soccer field and do it all again.

"So what happened with Mcdreamy the other day?"

"Well Andrew asked me out on a date." Georgia said smiling.

"OH MY GOD are you serious?"

"Yeah we're going out tomorrow night."

"But we have a game tomorrow." I said looking at her.

"Shoot I forgot. I guess we'll go somewhere after the game then." We made our way towards the boys soccer field where they were doing skill work.

"Mcdreamy is looking at you." I said giving her a little push.

"Shut up. Why do you call him that?"

"Because in Grey's Anatomy Meredith falls for the hot surgeon and that's what you did; you fell for the popular hot soccer player."

"You have issues, my friend."

"But you love me, so it's okay."

"But what about you and Hunter; isn't he your Mcdreamy?" Georgia said looking over at the boys.

"Well Hunter is Mcdouche right now." Georgia bursted out laughing. "Hey what's true is true."

"Looks like Mcdreamy and Mcdouche are joining the running party." I turned around to see what she was talking about.

"Hello ladies." Andrew said when he and Hunter caught up to us.

"Hey" Georgia and I said at the same time.

"Georgia I was looking at your game schedule and you have a game tomorrow night." Andrew said running next to her.

"I know I was gonna come talk to you after practice."

"Run with me and we'll talk about it." Georgia nodded her head and turned the opposite direction of Hunter and I.

"Looks like it's just me and you left, sweetcheeks." Hunter said smiling at me.

"Sweetcheeks? Really?"

"Baby? Love? Dollface? Honey?"

"Mm how about none of the above."

"Your wish is my command sweetcheeks." I shook my head at him. "So Andrew and Georgia are going on a date tomorrow after your game?"

"Yeah why?"

"Our first adventure is tomorrow night."

"Maybe I don't wanna go, ever thought of that."

"Well yesterday when you were eyeing me up, I assumed.." I cut him off before he could finish.

"No you were the one eyeing me up."

"Whatever you say, sweetcheeks." He ran ahead to one of the other guys and I stopped running when my phone notified me telling me I had reached three miles. 

-------

SURPRISE!! Well not really a surprise, I'm just updating again! So I'm kinda in a snow blizzard, so I decided why not just update another chapter. So the next chapter or so things really start kicking into place, soooo I hope you guys are all ready to hold on. :) 

VoTe and ComMenT tell me what you think of the chapter.  

xxxx