Chapter 18:

Lauren's POV::

"Sabrina please shut the hell up" I can not stand this girl anymore; I have not been inside this house a full day with this girl and I already want to punch her in the face.

"All I am saying is that it wouldn't hurt to try something new"

"Well all I am saying is that I like who I am and what I am. Just because I don't want to be a dumb blonde cheerleader doesn't mean I can't be happy. In case you forgot I was named athlete of the year and you were what named whore of the school." Okay that maybe might have been a little too much, but hey can you judge me. The girl is bashing on me because I want to go to school for soccer and she said soccer wasn't a good career path.

"I am not a whore; the only guy I've actually somewhat been with this year was Hunter."

"Woah woah keep me out of this." Hunter raised his arms in defense and then wrapped then back around me.

"Well things just got awkward." Georgia said from the other couch with she was sitting with Andrew on.

"How about we play a game or something?" Jackson chimed in.

"Oh I love games!" Sabrina jumped up and down in excitement.

"Oh course you do." I mumbled to myself after Sabrina's remark.

"Hey be nice." Hunter whispered.

"I am being nice.."

"Mmh sure. How about we play never have I ever?" We all nodded in agreement to Hunter's idea.

"Okay I'll go first never have I ever hooked up with more than then one guy in the same day." Sabrina looked at me with a smirk and took a sip of her beer.

"Before this gets out of hand. Never have I ever gone skinny dipping." Georgia said jumping in before I could continue to say stuff another comment about Sabrina. I looked down at my cup and took a sip.

"Where was I when this occurred." Hunter whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Let's just say it happened a long time ago."

"Will have to revisit that day."

"You know everyone can hear you." Jackson spoke from across the room.

"Never have I ever been on a plane?"

"You've never been on a plane?" Hunter turned looking in my direction.

"Nope. Which is kinda funny because I plan to travel the world."

"That's crazy."

"Oh I got a good one." Andrew spoke abruptly catching all of our attention. "Never have I ever been arrested." Georgia and I made eye contact and bursted out laughing taking a sip from our drinks.

"What did you guys do?"

"To keep it as simple as possible. It was Freshman year and the senior soccer guys dared us to steal something from the store and we did and we got arrested."

"Man I'll never forget that night" I said laughing.

"Never have I ever been in love." I looked up at Jackson who was staring directly at me. I looked in the other direction at the clock on the wall.

"I'm going to get some sleep." I got up from the couch walking into one of the back bedrooms. I quickly changed into my pjs not really feeling like showering since I took one earlier. I sat down on the bed in my sweatpants and tshirt. I don't know what got into me before; I guess you can say I was kinda jealous of Sabrina. I know I shouldn't be, but her and Hunter have so much history and it's hard. I shouldn't even be jealous, but can you really blame a girl. My head had a million different things running through it till I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"

"Can I talk to you?"

"What do you want Jackson?"

"Just listen to me for a second okay. I'm sorry for what I said; I didn't mean any of it. I remember little bits, but most is a blur. I do know I said a lot of horrible things to you; I really care about you Lauren. I just want us to be friends again."

"Okay." You know I've learned a lot in this last year that sometimes we just need to forgive and move on with our lives. Stop holding on to the past so much and just learn to move on with our lives.

"Okay as in you don't hate me anymore?"

"I don't hate you Jackson." He ran over engulfing me into a hug.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"What's going on in here." Hunter said letting out an awkward cough.

"Nothing. Your girlfriend is just the best."

"No.. umm I'm not his um girlfriend."

"My bad. Sorry." Jackson walked out of the room, leaving Hunter standing in the door frame staring at me.

"So you're not my girlfriend."

"I mean someone hasn't quite ask me yet, so I wouldn't know now would I." I said questioning him.

"Well if I were to ask you know, what would you say."

"Well who's asking?"  I fought the smile that was trying to escape my lips.

"Lauren Parker will you be my girlfriend?"

"I have to think about it."

"Oh well in that case." Hunter slowly walked over to me placing his hands on my shoulder and easing my back onto the bed. He leaned above me staring into my eyes. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are." I shook my head no in response. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Your sparkling blue eyes, your pink pale lips, your smile that brightens my day. You are.." my phone buzzed underneath my pillow.

"Just leave it."

"You are so strong and special to me; will you.." My phone began to buzz again. "My girlfriend." Hunter said finishing his sentence.

"Yes." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Our lips interlocked; it was as if it was only him and I right here in the this moment.

"I think someone is trying to get in touch with you." I lifted up my pillow grabbing my phone underneath.

"Hello?" I coughed clearing my voice.

"Lauren. Get to the hospital right now."

"Paige?"

"It's Avery." The phone line went dead.

----

Cliff hanger ahhh!! Don't hate me :)

Okay well first off just wanted to say thank you guys as always for reading my books. Y'all are amazinggg.

A lot of things are coming up in the next chapters so get ready.. Umm I don't really have much more to say, but let me know what you think of this chapter and what do you guys think is going to happen??

OHH GUYSS It's GiaAlexiou birthday today! So spread the love and go check out her books she's really talented..

Love you guys xxxx