Chapter 8

Lauren's POV::

"Thank god it's Friday because I honestly can't with school anymore." Sabrina said to me as we walked out of photography class together. Don't get me wrong Sabrina is 100% the school slut, but she isn't a terrible person. Okay all honesty I really just needed a photo partner to help take pictures, so we ended up hanging out with each other everyday and we kinda maybe became friends.

"I'm just mentally and physically tired."

"No, me too. I just don't understand why we are given test in every single class on the same day."

"It's like they purposely do it to us." I said laughing.

"Exactly my words." We continued walking down the hallway till we got near the athletes lounge where all the athletes liked to hang out before practice. We walked inside to waste some time and I saw him standing across the room with Jackson.

"Oh look it's Hunter, I'll talk to you later Lauren" I watched her walk towards him. It's been a week since Hunter and I's... I don't even know what to call it. Our little spur of the moment thing, I don't even know anymore. I walked towards Georgia and Andrew who were sitting on some chairs talking.

"Hey guys" I said laying down on the couch that was across from them.

"Why so down?" Andrew said to me.

"I'm exhausted Andrew; I was up all last night studying for.." Georgia cut me off before I could finish.

"Far from that. You were blasting music and yelling about how much you hated teachers for making you have to study for 7 test."

"Okay well that's the same thing."

"No it actually isn't."

"Did Georgie not get enough beauty sleep." I said smiling at her.

"You don't need any you're already beautiful." Andrew said looking at Georgia with a smile.

"Awh Andrew." She said kissing him on the cheek.

"OH MY GOD WAIT HOLD THE PHONE! What the heck is going on between you to." I said sitting up from the couch because I was wide awake now. "Are you guys dating!? What is going on!"

Georgia looked at Andrew and then to me. "Well I was trying to tell you last night, but well you were going crazy. But on our date last night Andrew asked me to be his girlfriend." Her cheeks flushed pink. I looked over at Andrew and he was looking at her and his smile never left his face.

"Wait what exactly happened?" I said jumping up and down.

"Well we were leaving the restaurant and we were walking back to the car. Before I opened the door for her we were facing each other and I just knew it had to be right then. It sounds really cliché and I'm a dude and I guess we don't really say that stuff, but whatever. I said Georgia, I've liked you for a long time and I guess I was kinda nervous to talk to you, but I'm really happy when I'm with you and I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?"

"And I, of course, said yes." She said smiling at him.

"You guys make my heart ache." I looked at the both of them. That right there was the moment I wished for; to have someone looked at me the way that Andrew was looking at Georgia.

"Hey, Lauren" I turned around and Jackson was standing there.

"Hey Jackson, what's up?"

"Nothing. I was wondering if I could talk to you."

"Yeah sure. I'll talk to you guys later." I got up and followed Jackson outside the lounge and into the hallway.

"What's up?"

"Well, you know how we have our scavenger hunt tomorrow, well I wanted to know if you'd liked to be my partner?"

"Yeah sure I'd love to be your partner."

"Sweet. I gotta get ready for my game, but I'll text you later?"

"Yeah, okay." He walked towards the doors that lead downstairs into the locker room. I headed back into the lounge and it was completely empty. I checked my phone for the time, practice started 10 minutes ago. I bent down to grab my soccer bag from off the floor and all a sudden there were two very familiar firm hands placed on my waist. I didn't bother to turn around because I knew it was him.

"What do you want, Hunter?"

"What's wrong, sweetcheeks?"

"I have to go, unlike someone, I actually have things to do with my life." I headed towards the door.

"Forgetting something Lauren?" Shit my bag. I turned around and walked back over to him.

"Give me my bag, Hunter." I said annoyed.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Was this guy an idiot or what.

"No. Now give me my bag." Hunter stared at me; he began walking closer to me and I walked backwards away from him. There was no where else to walk my back was pressed against the wall and he was right in front of me.

"Hunter, seriously, stop. I'm not joking, I have to get to practice."

"I saw you talking to Jackson." He said smirking at me.

"First of all, stalker and second, what does it matter if I talk to Jackson?"

"Because you're mine."

"I'm not yours."

"What were you guys talking about?" He took one last step and now there was not even an inch between us.

"The scavenger hunt; I'm going to be his partner."

"His partner? I see, well what if I wanted you to be mine?" His breath made my neck tingle. His hands were placed firmly on my waist.

"I'm already.." My thoughts were cut off by Hunters lips meeting mine. It wasn't one of those sweet kisses; it was rough. My hands slide up his chest and wrapped around his neck. Hunters hands slid down to my butt, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Never breaking the kiss, he placed me firmly onto the couch I had been laying down earlier on.

"What were you saying before?" Hunter said breaking the kiss and moving down to my neck; he began sucking on my sensitive skin.

"Mhmm" I said my hands were tangled in his hair as his were on my chest. He slid down to my chest and slowly began kissing his way back up.

"Hunter, dude, the bus.." Jackson said running into the lounge.

"Shit." Hunter mumbled under his breathe. I kept my head down, so Jackson couldn't see me.

"Umm yeah the bus was supposed to leave 15 minutes ago." Jackson said awkwardly.

"I'll be right there." Hunter said. He walked behind the couch grabbing his bag. He leaned back over the couch so his face was inches from mine. "To be continued." Hunter stood up adjusting his jersey and walked towards the door.

"Like I said before, you're mine." He said turning back.

"No.." But before I could finish Hunter had already walked out the door. "McDouche."

-----------------------

UPDATEEE :)) I'm already having a lot of ideas for the next few chapters!!

Commment commentt commenttt!!!

What did you guys think of this chapter???

Vote Comment :) Let me know! THanks FoR READING!! <3

xxxx