t h r e e

A/N oh would you look at that, i updated

Nari was frantically looking around after the lesson had ended, in search of Jungkook. She wasn't all too sure about the whole "Jeon Jungkook, one of the school's most popular boys, giving her a blanket" situation as she called it because she hadn't come up with a better name yet. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to have an explanation for his unusual behaviour, and she wanted to know if she could keep the blanket or not. She hoped she could though; the blanket was extremely comfortable. The blanket indeed had kept her quite warm, or at least warmer than she was used to, and she was thankful for that.

Unfortunately, Nari didn't spot Jungkook in the sea of people who crowded the hallway during the transition of classes. This wasn't a strange thing though, seeing her height. Still, she couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed that she failed to thank him, which she wanted to do as soon as possible. She also couldn't do it during her lesson, because Jungkook didn't have the same classes. They had a few classes together, but exactly Nari's following class was one he didn't follow. With a small sigh, Nari entered the classroom and took place at her seat, which was located, yet again, at the very back of the classroom.

Nari didn't really pay attention to the lesson; her mind was occupied by a particular event. She was still astonished, as she still couldn't wrap her head around the happenings. She had never really noticed Jungkook. Sure, she knew who he was, she knew his reputation as the school's number one popular boy, but she hadn't really paid all that much attention to him. Nari was well-known for living in her own small world, she was known as a girl who wasn't fond of socializing. This didn't mean she was awkward, though. She was able to converse very well with others, but she just chose not to.

Meanwhile, Jungkook wasn't able to fully pay attention either. His friend Yoongi, who shared this class with him, was teasing him about what he had done and his mind was drifting over and over again to Nari. He thought her reaction had been cute; she had been stunned, not being able to speak a word. He felt like he had done something very well, like he had done a good deed. He didn't regret a single thing; but that didn't mean he would start hanging out with Nari, or that he would talk to her. To him, this was only once, a thing he would do only one time. He still had his status to live up to, hadn't he?

When the school bell signalled it was time for lunch break, Nari was more than glad to leave the stuffy classroom. She was happy she could leave it; now she was able to try to find the famous Jeon Jungkook. She sped out of the classroom, walking rapidly towards the cafeteria. Nari knew she could find him there. After scanning the enormous amount of students for a few seconds, she found him, sitting at a table with the best of his friends. She had to admit, Jungkook and his groups of friends had quite the looks, but she didn't have any romantic interest in them. Maybe, just maybe did she have a sort of interest in Namjoon, but it was more of a friendship kind of interest, since they shared a lot of classes and thus rather a lot of passions regarding the things they studied.

Mustering up all of the courage she possessed, Nari slowly started walking towards the small group of boys. One boy, with mint coloured hair, saw her and nudged Jungkook's side. Jungkook looked up, turning around, his eyes widening at the sight of Nari strolling towards them. He noticed the slight smile she had plastered on her face. He also noticed the blankets being gripped tightly in her small, delicate hands.

She reached the table, and gave a gentle smile to all the boys. Hoseok almost screeched because he thought she was an adorable little thing, but he managed to restrain himself from doing so.

Nari turned to Jungkook, smiling even bigger, and said:

"Hi, Jeon."

A/N: sorry for the long wait, it took me literally 9023572350752 years to update, oops.

ah, i'm sorry if it's a lil' boring. i'm not fond of long chapters, so i decided to cut it off here eheh.