Chapter 5!!

Jeff's POV

                                                                      After School

  After school I walk home without Liu, which means I didn't have to say a word. Until Randy's minions pop up out of nowhere. " Just because Randy said hes gonna leave you alone doesn't mean that we are, you emo freak!" Jake spat those words out like razor blades. I felt the anger rage inside me and my blood began to boil. " Shut the fuck up Jake, and go play with your dollies." I spat back and kept on walking. " Don't walk away! The party just got started!" He then threw me to the ground and dumped alcohol and bleach all over me. I screamed when they threw a match on me and my whole body was engulfed into flames. I could slightly see people run to me, one of them was Liu. They put out the fire and the ambulance got me.

  A nurse was talking to me when I got to the hospital. " On a scale of one to ten, what is your pain?" She asks in a calm sweet voice that reminded me of Abigail when she was sad. " Its way over ten!" I exclaimed, I just feel like dieing the pain just keeps getting worse. I then hear a doctor tell the nurse that I need to get into surgery now. I awake and can;t see anything. I then realize that I am wrapped in bandages. " Oh, you're awake. How are you feeling sweetie?" The same sweet nurse asks. " Like i'm dead." I say bluntly. " Can I see.... well talk to my parents?" I ask quietly, I don't feel good and I still have that feeling. " Yes, they are on their way up right now." She tells me sweetly. " Jeff, honey its mom. How are you feeling?" " Hey mom, I feel better now." I tell her, I start thinking about Abigail I wish I was dead so I could see her. " Mom?" " Yeah honey?" She says softly. " I wish I died." " Why?" She asks sounding concerned and I don't blame her.  " So I can see Abigail." I say quietly so only my mom can hear me. "You will see her someday, I promise." She tells me and I try to believe her. When they leave I hear the doctor tell them that I can get my bandages off tomorrow. Then I fell asleep.

 I wake up the next morning to  my moms sweet voice. " Jeff wake up the doctor is going to take your bandages off." I wake up and she asks if I am ready and I nod. He removes my bandages and I hear my mom go " Oh my god." " W-whats wrong with my face?" I ask getting out of bed and going over to the bathroom mirror. I look at my face in awe " Its perfect!" I say walking out of the bathroom and over to my parents. " It fits me perfectly!" I say smiling. My mom looks shocked but smiles and says " You can come home with us Jeff."

OMGGGGGGGGGGG<3 So the next chapter is gonna be really short, sorry:( but its good! - Lea