Chapter 8!!!!

OMG! I am so pissed at myself for not updating. like I completely forgot! I am sooooooo sorry:( -Lea

                                                                 Jeffs POV

 I can't help but smile even more then I already do when I get back to our house. Yes there is more killers than me. I live with Slenderman, Ben, Masky, Sally, Jack, Hoodie, Smile and grinny. "Why do you look so happy?" Asks Ben when I walk in the front door. "Becauuuuuussseee." I say all playful like. What the hell is wrong with me? "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Asks Jack who is sitting next to Ben as they play C.O.D (Call Of Duty.....if you didn't know) " Its a girl." Says Slendy bluntly as he walks into the living room. "Yeah it is." I say stupidly, knowing they are going to ask questions. "Who? What does she look like?" Asks Sally all innocent like. "More importantly did you fuck her?" Asks Ben with a grin. "Her name is Abigail and shes gorgeous and I wish I did." I reply happily, I haven't been this happy in years. "You should fuck her." "Okay Ben we get it." I say annoyed after his comment. "Jeff, you know we can't be with humans." Says Slendy. "I know, but shes different from the rest of them." "Jeff, just because she loved you before all of this happened doesn't mean she does now." Slendy tells me. " I know she still loves me, she told me she does." I say annoyed with Slendy. He can get on my nerves really easily. Slendy shakes his head and starts to go upstairs. "So wait, was she your target?" Asks Ben. "Yeah, okay so I go into the house and its completely dark besides the light from the tv. I hit something and she got up thinking it was her brother. Then I tackled her and told her to go to sleep and she looked right at me and told me no. " I paused and Ben asks "Wait she told yopu no? Doesn't that turn you on?" "Yes, and that's besides the point. So I was like wait what, cause noone has ever done that before and I was so fucking confused. Then she was like you heard me I said no, i'm not tired so I will not go to sleep." I tell them, Ben looks awestruck, sally stopped paying attention and Jack just looks downright confused. "So what happened next?" asks Ben obviously intrigued by my story. "We realized it was each other and yeah." I say. "Wait, how the hell did she recognize you?" Mumbles Jack still confused. "Well I kinda kissed her." I say looking away knowing they will yell at me. "Jeff you can't do that!" Yells Slendy coming back downstairs. He was probably listening to the story without me knowing. "I know. I just want to be with her." I say quietly still looking away. "You know what they will do to her if they find out. Do you really want her dead? What if Jane finds out shes really not dead? Huh? You know Jane will kill her." He tells me and I know everything he says is the truth.

 "I'm not going to let that happen, I lost her once Slendy i'm not loosing her again." By now all the boys and Sally left to go kill so its just me and Slendy. "You really love her don"t you?" Asks Slendy putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I do. She means everything to me. I would die if anything happend to her." I was telling the truth for once. This girl meant the world to me, I would never let someone hurt her. "Okay, we will help you." Slendy tells me, I guess he already knows the boys will agree to it. "Thank you, it means alot Slendy." I say feeling better about the situation. These guys are surprisingly a really great family.

 Please comment and tell me what you think. I always thing my stories suck. -Lea