Chapter six!!!!

Okay I am sorry this is short! - Lea

                 Later that evening: Jeff's moms POV ( Yeah thats right his mom is telling the story now!)

  I wake up in the middle of the night and hear someone in the bathroom. I walk around the corner to see Jeffs long black hair. " Honey, what are you doing in here at two in the morning?" He then turned around and I saw he had a knife in his hand. He had carved a smile into his face and burnt off his eyelids. " I couldn't stop smiling mommy, so I cut this smile into my face. I wanted to look at myself all the time but I couldn't keep my eyes open so I burnt off my eyelids." He paused then asked me the strangest question. " I look beautiful don't I mommy?" " Yes, you do. Let me go get daddy so you can show him." I said smiling at my son realising he was insane. I calmly walked down the hallway to my bedroom to get my husband. " Honey, I think you should get your gun, we might have to....." " YOU LIEING BITCH!" I heard Jeff yell from behind me, he then attacked me and my husband.

                                                            Jeff's POV

 After gutting my parents, I decided to take out Liu as well. It would be sooo easy considering killing my parents was. I walked down the hall and into Lius bedroom, I then pounced on him. " Go to sleep." I said as he tried to fight back. I felt invinceable like i ruled over the world and these punie humans couldn't do anything about it. I was drenched in blood after gutting my parents and Liu, but I didn't mid I actually really liked it. I then left my house walking down my street towards the woods knife in hand and I never looked back.

 This is when you look at your imaginary friend next to you and ask " Shit did that just happen?" and they say " Yes, yes it did!" and you just die cause you can't belive I just wrote that. - Lea