...Asia Was In Love Until...

2days later,

Asia Pov 😊

So I got ready for school. Remember I'm in the 11th grade. I'm 17 yet again, but anyways I put on my black crop top , light blue jeans , black uggs . I added my strawberry Chapstick on my lips , it taste so good😍. "Aww , my lil baby lookin cute , I see u"India said. "Yasss uk me"I laughed. "So do u need a ride"she asked me. "Yes plz and can't u stay wit me at school plz"I asked. "Y"she asked. "Cz like we can have sisters and brothers at school for like the day"I said putting Nicki minaj perfume on. "Omg ok"she said. She put on her all red joggers, all red crop hoodie, and her uggs , and put her hair in a messy bun. "Yasss cuz lookin fly"I said. "Shut up"she said playfully. "Bring August or Trey wit us"I said. "Yah Ima get August". "Wait , r y'all back together or sum"I asked getting in the car. "Well u can say that"we drove off . We picked up August and then headed to her school.

*******skip to free time******

So we were outside by the area where ur parents come and pick up. "Aye Bestfriend"Shawn hugged me. "Aye wasssup"I hugged him back. "Where's Katy and Christina"he said. Katy and Christina r like my bestfriends . "Idk but I see Noah's ass right ova there , he didn't even say hi to me like wtf"I said. "Damn I see him tryna pull bitches"Shawn added. "Same"I said. Then Noah came ova to us. "Hey ma"Noah said tryna kiss my cheek and shit. I moved. "Asia stop being like that"India said she laughed 😂. "Wasssup wit chu"Noah asked. "I'm straight"I said. "No the hell u ain't"Noah and Shawn said."damn"I said.

*Bell rings* for 6 period*

.India and August left.

India Pov 😊😭

Me and August went to his house, but we stopped by ☕️Starbucks🍮.

*********at his house******

"Well I missed my baby so freaking much"August said his voice about to crack. "August plz don't cry"I wiped the tear that fell from his face. That's when he let all the tears down😭. I cried a lil too😭. "I missed u so much , and I don't know what I'll do if u were gone for good"he said sniffin. I went to go cuddle with him . I laid on his chest . He kissed my forehead. "Where's James"I asked. "He sleep"August said movin me and layin on My chest. "Oh" I rubbed my hands through his hair. All his tears went on my chest. "India can I tell u somethin?". "Yea"I said confused scannin through channels on the T.V📺. "I LOVE U"he said with confidence. I stood and looked at him with watery eyes"I LOVE U TOO"I kissed his cheek. Then I got up and he looked at me. Took off his shirt and kissed me. I did the same.

.😏I Think You Know What Happened 😏.

Asia Pov 😔😐😔

"Ok class turn to page. 101"Ms.Eve said. She's r world history teacher. I hate her. She always catches me when I'm talking. Shawn raised his hand. "Yes Dashawn"Ms.Eve said. Shawn's real name is Dashawn but for short we call him shawn. And plus I kinda like her Cz she gives us free time for 1hour or so ya. But sometimes she be to much. And plus I'm passing in all my classes , yasssss. And plus I don't like Noah we just friends but he actin all rude and shit today."ok class we can have free time"Ms.Eve said going on her computer puttin in grades.

Well I went to go sit next to Shawn and Jennie but I call her Jen . "So wasssup wit chu"Shawn asked. "I'm straight and all but look"I said showin Shawn a pic of Noah and some girl. "Oh that's Skye"Shawn said. "Wtf is Skye?"Me and Jen asked. "Idk but I follow her on Instagram and her and Noah always hang out"shawn added.