James Wake Up.......

India Pov 😶

I felt the world spinning around like I was the only one left on the earth with no one loving me. I felt like I was a bad mother it's like I could see sirens and hear nothing my mind was blank , my son literally flew out through the window up front . I stood there laying on the ground not moving feeling like it was my last breath on earth. I tried moving but my body was full of blood all I could do was think and feel blood slowly coming from my wounds , bruises .

Asia , 😳❤️️? Pov

New year , new mother fucking me . Means new niggas and non -fuck boys. Prom is coming my way this Weekend and I'm tryna look hella Bad.......Pause😳...........me and Dashawn are no longer together if ur wondering why ?

Well he cheated on me with 7 different bitches😭😔. But I'm over that now. Me and Christina decided to go and find prom dresses after but we had to stop at her house so she can get money .

As we were walking and talking we heard music playing from base speakers in a car from a distance playing Migos - Bad and boujee . I'm not gone lie Christina's brother was looking sexy asf at times especially listening to music and jamming out being lit , with his niggas , he actually tried getting with me last year but I had Shawn the fuck boy 😔. But him and Shawn is cool asf so I don't know if I can go down that lane Cz it gone be weird, and plus I never had a thing for Christina's brother . But Idk if he knows that me and Shawn went out since he just be selling drugs all up in his neighborhood.

"So u and Dashawn still haven't tried to work things out" Christina said walking up Her street. "What about u and Malik"I said. "Who is that"she said playfully. I laughed "but why u did him like that tho , y'all was to Cute until u started being ugly towards him , but he still like ya ass"I rolled my eyes playfully. "Girl plz , but there go my brother "Christina said. "What about him ?" I asked curiously. "U know damn well u like his ugly ass"she said . "Nope I feel absolutely nothing for him " butterflies came across my stomach when I said that , idk y but it just happened for some reason. "Sure but , I'll be back , Ima go give my mom a lecture about my money she owe me "she walked inside her house . Christina didn't have it all but she wasn't poor , she was just made in an average family.

As I was on my phone I felt eyes glued to my body for a minute , I just ignored it and texted away. I looked up from my phone and saw Christina's brother Trey bite on his bottom lip staring at me down. Damn 😍😭, I felt my body get weak.

Trey Pov 🤑💕

As I was counting a few bucks I earned from dropping a few pounds of dope at my cousins friends house. And I was looking at Asia I wanted her last year man so bad but she turned me down so idk about her this year 😑🙄. "Mann don't tell me u gone go for lil Asia man "Darrin said . "Nah man she just.....idk"I waved at her . " go talk to her she looking lonely asf "Nate added . " and lost asf is there bugs flying around her "darrin cooed . " y'all something else Mann "I rubbed down my face getting out going to her.

" hey ma "I said . "It's Asia"she said playfully. I laughed😂 . She added "but hey " she said bitting her lip rubbing the side of her arm . "My bad Asia , so how are u ?" I asked her. "I'm good hbu, how's school"she asked . " I'm straight ma but I haven't been to school tho"I said looking down . "Oh , well proms coming up the weekend so just catching u up "Asia said . "Well u ain't got to ma , I never go to prom since I've been in school "I told . "How many times.....no what its nun of my business"she said . "Nah u good but I can tell u over dinner and a movie"I looked up at her . "I'll text u"she smiled giving me her number. "Sounds good to me"I smiled showing off my pearly white teeth. "Trey move away from her "Christina loud ass mouth came a messed up the moment we had , and took Asia . "Mann tell me u got the number to fuck"darrin said. "Darrin not not everything is about sex "I said . Asia is different in my world , she's so sweet and kinda shy , but Christina never let me be with her Cz she says I'm to bad for her friends😒.

India Pov 😭

I sat in the waiting room everything was spinning around, I felt like I couldn't hear anything or breath. I shook my leg with August yelling at me all crazy I couldn't imagine anything happening to James , tears just keep falling down my face with my face and bloody wounds and bruises all over me . I'm just praying he's ok 😭😭😭😭.

To Be Continued....................

Sorry for any mistakes