❤️Broken Hearts p.2

{A week Later}

India pov💍

I sat in my hotel room in my bed , just thinking of all the shit August has done to me . He actually made my life worst. I still love him TBH , I just can't keep my self away , I'm so attached. And he does the dumbest shit , and claims he loves me . But , Ig it's true what the girls say now a days , I felt like he's cute, the ones u go for , might just change ur life . Either in a good way or bad way. It's been a week since we haven't seen each other.

I'm actually in a hotel room because I'm on tour with my modeling career😫. It sucks Cz I miss my mom and my son so freaking much. My mom is actually my biggest supporter through it all. Ever since my mom found out I'm not pregnant from August she was so relieved , I'm actually really happy I'm not pregnant, because stress would just be built on my shoulders. And that's to much. When I have lil parties out here my mom comes with James. And they stay at my hotel. I actually wanna put August in child support, so he can finally notice his child instead being all over miracle watts ass 24/7. I don't know if there dating but around in California

But I have two gigs out here today , and an after party and I have actually have an interview with HOT 97, at 10am , I actually asked Nikki to meet me there. Cz she's actually out here in California in opening up her landray line store called "Nikki's Line". I support her landray very well.

I checked the time and it was 9:35am. That's actually enough time to get ready. After my dental and hygiene. And I put on my outfit.

 And I put on my outfit

~~~~~9:50am~~~~~

I locked up my hotel room and headed out.

August pov✌🏼️

I Headed over to my moms house to talk about somethings, until my interview time. "Hey ma"I said hugging her. "Hey son"she kissed my forehead. "What's up with u Cz U don't just come over here to see me , u always got the tea to tell ya momma"she added. "Well uk I always do got stuff to tell u"I joked.

"Tell ya moms what on ya mind"she said all ears."well look what do u think about India?"I asked her. "Oml it's about her , but I'm gonna tell u somethings I don't like about her for , first of all , I don't like her because she treated u like u was some dog ass father to ur son , and she tries to play victim a lot of the time"she replied. "See , but ima tell u something u can't go super ham on the girl like frfr"I warned. My mom doesn't really like India like that TBH , she thinks India wants me back for the fame and money. But I doubt that shit. But my mom might really think she in it for the money when I tell her this.

"So India wants to put me on child support"I said. "What in the hell"she said pissed asf.

India pov💋😱

"What up , what up we have India in the building this wonderful evening and miss Nikki baby on this beautiful day , how r u ladies doin?"Ebro asked. "Well uk the usual, working , taking care of my wonderful son , James and just doing me"I replied. "Well that's good hbu miss Nikki baby?"he added. "Well uk my landray line is going great , I actually opened up my store out here in Cali just to be closer to my girl and help her out on some things"she replied.

"Wow so y'all doing it big out here with no men on ya shoulder , to just brush ya off ya feet , Nikki I want to ask , this wonderful question how's u and Fizz doing Cz I heard the lil break y'all on , so I just wanted to know how do u take all of this in?"Ebro asked. "Well , I take this as he's very closed in , he likes being very calm , the reason why were on the break is because I go off to much , I really do tho, and the thing about it is , that I do it out of the love of my ppl , it's like u attack my ppl I gotta come ten times harder on ya ass , u not gonna attack ppl Like that tho"she said. "True , I get where ur coming from I get ur gesture on things but the real love life I wanna go is , on India's"he said smirkin. "Oml kill me now"I said playfully. "But nah FR u look like you've settled down and ur comfortable, but I just got to know who the love of ya life is"he said. "I mean I'm not really dating anyone let's clear that up , but we talking we've chilled I haven't really sat down with him and said I'm ready to just tie the knot , Yet , but the guy I'm actually rolling around with is Travis Scott"I said smiling. "The Travis Scott, who sings antidote?"Ebro asked. "Yes"I replied "well damn , but Travis he's a real calm dude , he's quite, him and Rihanna use to have a thing going tho"he added. "LOVE U RIRI"I shouted playfully. We all laughed. "We actually love having him up in here tho , but it was a pleasure for y'all to come on set and just stop by to talk about y'all personal life"Ebro said. "Bye"me and Nikki said heading out.

"Well I gotta head to my store so let me catch u later boo"we hugged and left separate ways.

I headed to cheddars. And call Travis to see if he wanted to come by and eat with me. Then here came walking in August and miracle watts.

😫😫😫😫😔😴😒

To Be Continued.........................

Sorry I haven't been updating in a long ass time but hope u guys like this chapter.

Love Yall💋💖💋