.12.

Then Next Day ,

India Pov 😒👊🏼😐😏

I was having a peaceful sleep until this nigga wanna wake me up , like wtf. "India , wake up"August kissed my forehead and shaking me softly. "Nigga wtf do u want"I said in my tired voice."I want us to go out like a couple, I miss us"August said. "Boy we not even together"I laughed😂. "Ik"he said lookin down. I kissed his lips and got out of bed"does that make u feel better"I said smirkin . "Yea but where u going come back in bed plz"August whined . "I am I gonna go pee"I said. He laughed 😂. I went back to the bed. "I miss my baby "I said kissin August lips. "Awwww, I missed u to"he said while grabbin my butt🍑. And the kissed turned into a make out session.

😏And I think uk what happened😏.

Asia Pov 👌🏼👊🏼😡👊🏼

"Anyways what happened at the rink was funny as shit"I said. "Word, India beat that ass"Shawn said. 😂Me and Shane laughed😂."where's ur Cuz, Shane?"I asked. He responded"he comin late he got a doctor appointment"Shane said. "What's up with y'all anyways?"Shawn asked. "Well he don't text me or talk to me and plus I bet if Skye don't go wit him to prom then he gone ask me and Ima be like nah to late"I said. "Well he Don't talk to me"Shane said. "Boii Noah is like ur cousin"I said. (My outfit: white long sleeve shirt , all ripped jeans , two braids , my white huaraches , my diamond stud earrings). "But u and Noah r like bestfriends so why threw that away"Shane said . "I'm not,  he the one being so distant lately since his new girl came in the pic"Shawn said. "Yas I be feelin like that's his girlfriend "I Added. "Same"Shane said.

Then Skye came up to me"so u thought we wasn't gonna fight"Skye said. "Bitch , I'll fight ain't nobody scared"I said takin off my backpack. "Damn where y'all came from , y'all gone need chill out attackin her like that"Shawn said standin in front of me. "Nah lemme get this hoe"I said tryna move him but he wouldn't. "Nah u ain't gone fight a worthless Thot"he said. "Wtf u callin a worthless Thot"Skye said slappin Shawn. "Nah man"Shawn said all mad , he throw his backpack on the ground, he was about to fight her. "Do somethin"she said. "Nah I got this hoe"I went to her face and punched the shit out of her. She grabbed my hair and she was pullin my everywhere. "Beat that bitch , Asia"Shawn yelled.

I just kept punchin her. And she was bigger then me so it was harder for me to get her down, she tried to get me to the floor , but it didn't work. I threw hella punches at her. Then she got hella tired. I grabbed her by her hair and punched her head multiple times. "GET TF OFF MY HAIR BITCH"she yelled. Then I let her go. "STUPID ASS BITCH"she pushed me back. I fell in Shawn hands. She tried to walk away. But I grabbed her hair and still beat the bitch ass. Shawn pulled me off her. "Round two watch"she said. "I'm ready any day"I said while Shawn was holdin me back. She just left. "I recorded the whole fight"Shane said . "Ig , but u didn't have my back"I said Rollin my eyes and grabbin my backpack and walkin to class. "Damn y u do her like that"Shawn said. "Wym it wasn't my place to be in girl shit"Shane said. "Well u still fake dawg, Asia wait man"Shawn said. "Wat chu need"I said. "Damn it's like that I had yo back"Shawn said. "It's not u , it's just Shane be on that fake shit"I said grabbin Shawn arm. "Oh bouta say , but he do be on that fake shit real talk"Shawn said. "Yea that's why I don't talk to him like that"I said. "Same but like I need to talk to u after school so come by my car and wait for me there"he said huggin me before going off to class. Cz we don't have fourth period together😭. No offense I'm starting to like Shawn 😳❣😳.
Fuck Noah💯. PERIODT🥶💅🏽.

August Pov 💯💍👍🏼😏

So I left my house because I think it's time to make things official between me and India , I love India wit all my heart . It's time I take this step making her my ❤️fiancée💍. "How much would this be sir"I asked the ring person. "Um this will be 1.1M dollars and it's 26 carrots"he said. "Well it's really nice and I'll take it , Cz she's worth it"I said givin him the money. "Ok , would u like a discount or anything to lower the price, even tho ur like a billionaire"he asked. "Nah I'm straight"I gave it to him in 20s. "Well here u go , have a nice day mr. Alsina"he said givin me my bag.

I got in my car and called up my mom. She picked up on the last ring.

*Phone convo*

Me-Hey ma".

❤️MaMa❤️- Hey baby , wats up".

Me-well I decided, I wanted to get serious with India and finally make her mine"I said wit confidence.

❤️MaMa❤️-OMG MY BABY GETTIN MARRIED, HOW R U GONNA PROPOSE?".

Me-damn ma u hurtin my ears and shit , and that's y I called u , I wanna do a party on Saturday for her and announce it".

❤️MaMa❤️- Well yes I would love to help u out wit that".

Me-Thanks ma , well i gtg".

❤️MaMa❤️-Ok , Wc and Love U".

Me-Love u to".

*She hung up*

*Phone convo ended*

To Be Continued................

😳Asia fought skye👊🏼.

😳Asia likes Shawn😳.

😳Round two finna come soon😳.
            👆🏼Asia .vs. Skye👆🏼

😳August and India Smashed😏.

💍August wanna make things official😳.

Love Y'all ❣❣

❣❤️❣❤️❣❤️❣❤️❣❤️❣❤️