Chapter 22: Eenie Meenie Minie...

Make sure to delete this story from your library, and re-add it if a part is missing. I might be adding more to this.

YOOOO I made that picture to the rightt >>>> :DDDD

~The City is at War playtime for the young and rich ~Ignore me if you see me cuz I just don't give a shit. ~The City is ours ~Here's how it goes it's a battle you know. ~Meet me at the parking lot

********************************************************************************************************

I rolled over on my comfortable bed, instantly grabbing for Mr. Wiggles.

“Morning little bear—“I continued to pat the bed, searching for him. I blinked awake, and sat up a little. My heart started to race, as I looked around the room for him. I stopped searching, remembering I threw him out about a week ago. I slammed my head back onto the pillows.

Why would I do that?

My head tilted to the side, where the small bear would be sitting, waiting for me to hug him to my chest. We’ve been through so much together; I can’t believe I got rid of him so easily. I sighed, and rolled over on my bed. My eyes shut again, and that’s when my phone buzzed. My hand blindly reached for the noise, and I flipped the phone open. Until the image became clear, I rubbed my eyes frantically.

If you’re going to the Carnival, be there at four. Feel free to bring a friend. You should bring about twenty bucks encase you want to play games, or eat something. The show is at 5:00, in the giant red and white striped tent. I gave you the directions already, but if you don’t have them just call me. I have to walk around and greet people at this event, so I’m not going to be in one spot. Just try not to embarrass me, and dress casually.

-David

Holy crud I slept fourteen hours! It’s two in the afternoon. Bring a friend…would Marcy want to go? I slipped out from under the covers, and ran into Marcy’s room. She’s face down on the bed, with her pillow over her head. This dumb girl is always out really late, and then sleeps until three in the afternoon. I keep telling her College starts soon, but she just doesn’t care. She rolled over in her bed, moving her pink sleeping mask up a bit.

 Maybe I should wake her up gently.

“MARCY THERE’S A GIANT RAT ON YOUR BED!”

She jolted awake, and let out a piercing scream. Her feet tapped on the floor and she did a little dance to get invisible rats off of her, “Get-it-off-get-it-off-get-it-off!”

I burst out laughing, and her sleep mask head snapped to me. She peeled it back in anger, “Really?”

I smiled brightly, “Yep, you want to go to a Carnival later? It’s being rented out for Devin & Son faculty. It’s at four so you still have a few hours.”

Her scowl changed into a look of confusion, “But you hate Carnivals,” she pointed out.

I scratched my head, “Well, I don’t know. I think I have to be stronger and face my fears.”

“Will there be hot guys there?”

I shrugged, “Probably.”

“Is it free entry?”

“Yes.”

She jumped and clapped her hands excitedly, “Let’s go!”

“Marcy, I just told you it’s at four. It’s one right now.”

Marcy grabbed my arm, digging her nails into it, “Wait…is David going to be there? David Star?”

 “Yeah…”