Noah and Leigh

N O A H  A N D  L E I G H 

"A collection of notes, a public library, two teenagers, and zero spoken communication

"A collection of notes, a public library, two teenagers, and zero spoken communication."

Noah as been admiring a girl who sits at the back of the library for weeks; getting to know her without formally meeting. But he decides it's finally time to introduce himself; just not in the conventional way.

All Leigh wants to do is graduate high school. However, there's one thing standing in her way: finals. Spending every afternoon at her local library has gotten her into a routine of study. But her everyday schedule takes a turn after she takes a ten minute break and returns to a note sitting on top of her textbook. A note signed by a boy named Noah.

And so starts a blooming relationship filled with book recommendations, random facts, and song lyrics. Noah and Leigh not only discover each other but also themselves, without having to speak a single word.  

I thought that the relationship Noah and Leigh had was beautiful, also the way they communicated with each other. 

This book gave me hope that somewhere there is someone as kind as Noah. 

I loved how the book showed a different way to communicate with someone you liked and show the possible outcome. 

The book made me fill with joy. 

edited

July Sixth, Twenty sixteen

hoyl