Born from chaos

B O R N  F R O M  C H A O S 

W A R N I N G. THIS SCHOOL DOES NOT TOLERATE THE FOLLOWING: 1. Any use of necromantic magic once within the gates.

2. The raising of the dead. 

3. Speak of the raising of the dead. 

4. Threats of the raising the dead. 

5. Rumors of the raising of the dead. 

6. Chewing gum. 

"Without my family, five of those rules wouldn't even exist..."The Necromancers and Reapers have been at war for thousands of years. One race consisting of villainous, dead-raising beings, determined on destroying the world. The other, scythe-wielding warriors who take it upon themselves to obliterate their counterpart and its creations.

 Although, despite popular belief in this world of death and discrimination, the evil can, in fact, become the good guys. 

Enter Nyx Lahey. A member of the only Necromancer family in history to convert sides in the war. Born a Necromancer, but trained and taught to live and act as the other, Nyx and her siblings live in a world of oppression and victimization, where the mere talk of necromantic powers can get you killed. But, that's all about to change...

After a disastrous night at an abandoned amusement park, Nyx is thrown into a world riddled with prophecies and danger. Here, there is a city where the dead walk free. There are monsters in the sky and demons behind the doors. Here, there are boys who wear coats that turn to feathers the next and strange creatures with warpaint and horns. 

Here, no one is safe and even the dead can die again.

—————————

Ranking through to #1 in four categories and winning a Wattys award, BFC has dominated the Wattpad charts. Through strong protagonists and a powerful story line Born from chaos has changed many ways viewers see their lives including myself. 

Throughout 119 chapters and counting, spite- has captured and portrayed a brilliant story that sets place inside the Ebony series.

With deaths that shocked over 2.1 million readers and the constant danger that lurks around every corner, there's no doubt this book will capture everyones hearts, and possibly unleash the fantasy side we all have.  

A beautiful yet thrill seeking adventure takes place and sets a feminine but adventurous facade among the book.

 Erebus and Nyx encounter each other perfectly - with mystery and cautiousness. A relationship develops without rush or pressure. Finding each other took time among the book and wasn't apart of a massive cliche or a stereotypical bond.

The depth it holds and the small details put the book 10x as to what I thought it was going to end up like. Her creative genius astounds me, and can we please just talk about the her covers of her books and banners, like seriously what is this girl? A god?, yes. A creative genius?, hell yes. An Australian?, yes, cause girl same.

This is way out of my limit to even describe the feelings BFC brought to me so I only lightly touched the subject. But trust me when I say this. Born from chaos is an amazing book, beautifully written and portrayed magnificently. A well worth read, nothing has disappointed me and I doubt anything would.

If you are interested in how the book was produced you can visit the link to Wendii's video answering the questions her readers have asked.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJGHuE_zxfw

com/watch?v=oJGHuE_zxfw

Happy reading!

-abby 

EDITED

July tenth, twenty sixteen