The Bad Boy Stole My Bra

Picture this: You wake up in the middle of the night, swamped in your star wars covers and completely and utterly groggy to the extent that you look like something from the Monsters Inc

Picture this: You wake up in the middle of the night, swamped in your star wars covers and completely and utterly groggy to the extent that you look like something from the Monsters Inc. movie. You hear a sound, so you sit up and turn your lamp on, and that's when you see it. Your new neighbour, clambering halfway through your window (Still managing to look like some sort of a Greek god, I may add) holding your MICKEY MOUSE BRA. What do you do?

Well, you scream obviously. Then what?Why, you get revenge of course.

— — — — — — — — — 

This is honestly one of my favourite books on Wattpad. I constantly reread it and it never fails to amuse me.

Cherry_Cola_x is a brilliant author. And although this book may be filled with a lot of clichés that covers most of the novel, it still gives me a sweet feeling that I never get tired of.

To this day 86.1 million people have set upon this book, and hopefully enjoyed it as much as I have. This happens to help the book reach curtain rankings in the Wattpad community. It's reached both #1 in Romance and #3 in Humor.  At the very time I'm writing this it's set #186 in Teen Fiction. 

During 35 chapters, Cherry_Cola_x has captured an amazing feeling between Riley and Alec. It's not rushed in a way where all of it's twist and turns are continuously counted as an expectation, and I extremely respect that.

I value an author where they can decide the right time to inflict an unpredictable turn and not rip the reader's heart out in the process, but still inflict a pleasuring type pain. 

All in all it's a great book, a definite recommend.

Happy reading!

-Abby

 E D I T E D 

October seventh, twenty sixteen