Blind Attraction

B L I N D  A T T R A C T I O N

A car accident leaves Marley Lebeau with temporary blindness

A car accident leaves Marley Lebeau with temporary blindness. For four weeks, she's stuck in the hospital trying to learn how to eat, walk, and move without her eyes. Making the decision to stay, she's given a roommate as a clear distraction.
Behold Blair Evans; a bubbly, over-eater who sprains an ankle from a little fall, is forced to stay in the hospital until his ankle heals. Friendship blossoms between the two but is Blair really who he seems to be and is he just a playmate for Marley? Blind Attraction by Cora Virgo

Disclaimer:

The story is supposed to be easily guessed and not a mystery book. The plot line revolves more around the anticipation of finding out as well as the friendship that lies between two people of two different worlds and how they intend to cope with it.

Friendship blossoms between the two but is Blair really who he seems to be and is he just a playmate for Marley?

_________________

I can not express how much I love this book. And I know I say that to every book I recommend but I'm not playing around this time. 

Blind Attraction is the first book of four which follows the life among a group of teenage boys and their love interests.

I have to say, I'm a massive fan of the series but Blind Attraction will always have a special place in my heart. Pardon my French, but Marley and Blairs' friendship fucked me up, it was so cute and well thought out. 

In all honesty, steffy_t has an immense amount of talent for dragging me deep into my feelings, which I applaud her for.  Although I haven't reread the book lately, I still do believe it'll bring me down to my senses and give me a great amount of happiness.

Happy reading!

-Abby 

Not Edited 

December Twenty-eight TwentySixteen