Five

^^^  the outfit for today...
Edited

^^^

I opened my eyes to see that I'm not in my room.. Where am I? A boy got out of the bathroom and yawned "finally, you woke up" I looked at the boy and I was completely shocked.

"Cameron? What am I doing here?!" I jumped and started to freak out.

"Chill! Yesterday.. Ummm you were - we were drunk and we did it"

"What? I promised my mom that I won't do it until I get married! I'm so in trouble"

"We were drunk!"

"That's worse! What time is it?"

"5 A.M"

"Thank god, I have time to go to my house. Why are you up early?"

"Your snores, you're a heavy sleeper" I walked to bathroom and trying to cover my body. Liar.

I changed and walked out of the bathroom, he sighed and looked at me.

"Yeah now goodbye" I sneaked out of his window and ran to my house.

---

I finally made it home, and I climbed up the wall to reach my room, I opened my window and got in.

"Thank god" I thought "if they caught me, I'd be dead by now"

I walked to my closet and got my outfit for today, I'm still tired and I have hangover! Damn, the worst day ever.

^^ the outfit for 2day!^^ 

I walked out of my room and went downstairs, no one was up, I laid in my bed and closed my eyes.

*

^^You can name this star ^^

"Emma" someone shook me up. I opened my eyes and looked around

"Cameron?" I whispered, I looked at the person who woke me up, and it was Jason.

"Lmao, I didn't know that you had a thing for Cameron"

"No, I don't"

"Yeah"

"What time is it?"

"7 A.M"

"We're late!"

"No were not, it's still early, my mom wants me to pick my sister's best friend"

"Which sister?"

"Hannah"

"What? But isn't she in college?"

"Yup, but Sierra her best friend broke her foot and her brother is an asshole"

"Ok, but we're walking?"

"Of course not! good thing that we have your brother" I looked behind Jason to see Noah.

"So you're going to take us?"

"Yup, so let's move"

----

"Wait, is that Cameron?" My eyes went wide.

"His mother forced him to come with us"

"Good morning, Jason, Noah and Emma" Sierra sat in the passenger seat and Cameron sat with us in the back seat. Thank god Jason was between us.

"Umm Noah, give me the AUX, please"

"Sure" I played 'wrapped around your finger'

'You were mine for a night, I was out of my mind, you were
Mine for a night, I don't know how to say goodbye' I sang along.

'You had me wrapped around your finger, I'm wrapped around your finger'

Cameron's p.o.v

I'm wrapped around Emma's finger...

I kept staring at her the whole ride. I lied when I said that she snores, I woke up just to stare at her. Man, was she beautiful. I couldn't believe that I slept with an angel.