Ten

-------

"That means you're pregnant?!" Cameron freaked out

"Yeah, how are we going to tell our parents?"

"You're 17! And I'm 18 soon to be 19!"

"Oh my god!"

"I can't be a dad, Emma! I'm sorry! What am I saying? Ugh! I'm famous! I'm a Viner! But I'll try my best to be a father"

"Thanks, Cam. I really thought you'd leave me"

"Why would I leave you?"

"Well, you're a bad boy, you always expect something bad from bad boys"

"But I'm different"

"And I love it" he smiled at me and we walked out.

"How are we going to tell our parents?"

"Tell us what?" We looked in front of us to see my dad.

"Dad... I'm going to tell you something, but please don't be mad" I sighed "Cam, I suggest you go back home"

"Yeah, me too" he walked to the door and left.

"Daddy, I'm.. I'm.."

"You're what?! Emma please tell me, your worrying me"

"Dad, I'm pregnant"

"W-what? You're pregnant?!"

"Dad, I was drunk ok? I didn't know what I was doing and I kinda did it with..."

"With who? Emma! With who?"?

"Cameron" i looked down "but he was drunk too, not only me!"

"You made the biggest mistake of your life, Emma. You'll regret doing it at the first place" and with that... He walked away.

This was my dad's reaction, what will MY MOM's reaction would be?

"Mom?"

"In the kitchen" she shouted. I went to the kitchen, to see her baking a cake.

"Mom, can I tell you something?"

"You're pregnant"

"Wait.. How did you know?"

"Baby girl, you're sick for no reason, it's one of the reasons, and then Cameron left without saying goodbye, and he was nervous and scared and the boxes in the bathroom floor, and you telling your father and your father left and he looked pissed."

Oh shit

"Mommy, I'm sorry, I really am but I can't kill it, or I can't wait till I bring the baby then put him in an orphanage or a foster home"

"I know, baby, you can keep it"

"I can?!"

"Of course you do"

My phone rang and it was Cameron.

C- Cameron E- Emma

C- Ummm hey Ems

E- ola so what's up? What did your parents say or do?

C- they are happy for me, they said that you're not a bad boy now (chuckled)

E- mom told me to keep it but my dad is pissed off

C- don't worry babe, he'll be happy for you, he won't stay mad at you forever

E- you're right, got to go bye

C- bye

I hang up, i texted Lia, Leah, Jason and Luke oh and Calum . We all made a group in kik