Forty-one

VOTE  PLEASEEEEEE!!!

Wesley ^^

Before I start this chapter, just wanted to tell you something..:

Wattpad is playing with me rn

And I promise you guys, if I got a lot of viewers, I'd update everyday! And if I can't see it, then comment or just message me :))

Ilysm

Here s ur chappie:

*

Miles

I was at school, waiting for my mother, when my best friend, Wesley hit my arm playfully. "Man! Do you believe that next year me and you, are going to be high schoolers!"

"Wes, we just started this year, chill" I laughed.

"So any crushes yet?"

"Nope"

"Oh, come on! I got my crush's number"

"That's surprising! You are not even hot!" I laughed again.

"I'm your best friend and you tell me that I'm not hot, ouch" he put his hands in his heart, pretending to be hurt.

"Ye-" I was cut off by my mother.

"Oi! I'm here!" I smirked at Wes.

"Goodbye, kid" I winked at Wes as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Oh wait, hello, Miss. Franta, you look hot as always. Just a little complain about Miles.. Well, now little" Wes walked to my window seat (idk lol) and talked to my mother.

"What is it? And stop calling me, Miss. Franta, my name is Emma." Mom glared at Wes.

"Well, your son is telling me that I'm ugly, and he is surprised that I got a girl's number"

"Oh my god! You got a girl's number!"

"Yes, I did. Now, can you please yell at your son and tell him that I'm hot"

"Why would I yell at him when he's being honest?" Mom shrugged, my jaw dropped.

"OMG MOM!" I jumped excitedly and laughed. "Oh my, that was a bit harsh"

"I'm sorry, Wes. You're cute tho, now bye" mom giggled and we left.

*
Still Miles

"Mom, I'm going to the park" I grabbed my skate board and ran to the door.

"Ok, but don't be late!"

"Sure"

*

"Are you a baby?" I heard.

"No, I'm not! Just give me back my skate board!" I heard another voice which sounded like Carson.

"You can't, you're still a baby, yo shortie" the same voice said. I went to the direction where I heard the talking.

"GIVE ME MY SKATE BOARD!" I was right, Carson was the one. The b- holy Hannah Montana , if that wasn't Blake, Blake is the most popular boy in school. Blake pushed Carson and his group started punching him and kicking him.

"HEY!" I yelled as I ran towards them. "What the hêll are you doing?!"

"As you see here, we're punishing this boy by punching him and kicking him" Blake's friend, Johnny folded his arms around his chest.

"Oh,, do you know who are you punishing?" I walked in front of Blake.

"My BROTHER!"

"Your brother? You think I'll believe you? Even if he was your bro, so what?" Blake smirked. Suddenly, I punched him.

We started fighting, until some parents came and broke us apart.

"If I saw you touch your dirty hands on my brother you're going to see hell" I yelled at Blake.

"I dare you to touch me" I punched him again. We started fighting again.

"STOP" we turned to see...

*

Who do you think they saw?

So don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FAN!

ILYSM