Thirty-eight

I deleted the two unnecessary chapters, so now they're back in America!

*

When we arrived, we got out of the plane, Finn started to cry.

"He's always crying" Carson rolled his eyes, Cameron laughed.

"Because he's a baby, you were just like him" Miles said.

"And so did you" Carson glared at Miles.

"All of us cried when we were baby, and we still cry. It's not a bad thing to cry, but crying because of stupid things are bad!" I explained.

"Ethan still cries for nothing" Nate giggled.

"So do you" Ethan folded his Arms.

"Calm down, kiddos" Cameron laughed, this guy always laugh.

*

Finally, we're back home! I carried the sleeping Finn, walking to the house, opening the door and walking in. "Haven't seen ya in a while, eh" I turned around to see our neighbor, Jackson.

"Hey, Jack! Ummm yeah!"

"Need any help?"

"Yes, please! Can you help Cameron?"

"Sure, why not?" He walked and grabbed bags, he put them inside of the house.

When we were done, "thank you so much! It means a lot!" I hugged Jackson.

"Oh, no problem, really!" He hugged back, then waved at the kids and left.

"He's a good guy" I looked at Cameron.

"Is he?" Cameron glared at me.

"Oh no! You didn't! Cameron, stop being jelly! He's just a friend!"

"But I expect you to go sleep with him, maybe you'll get us another one"

"What the-! Cameron! What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?" I yelled, the kids looked up, their eyes filled with horror. "Kids, go upstairs"

"Ok, mommy" they all ran up to their rooms.

"Look, Cameron! I'm sick of you always thinking that I'm a f*cking sl*t!"

"Why? You hate the truth? Well, babe! The truth hurts!"

"That's not the truth, d*ckhead! You idiot!" He slapped me.

"I'm not a f*cking d*ckhead"

"Are you on drugs?"

"No, babe"

"Stop calling me babe!"

"Why? Is it ok for Luke to call you that? What about Oliver? Maybe Jackson?"

"Are you sick, Cameron? Why are you doing this?!"

"Well, I'm not doing anything, babe!"

"F*ck you! Get out!" I dragged him out and slammed the door, tears were covering my face, how could he? I sat on the floor, my back is on the door, tears are falling

"Mom, is everything alright?" I looked up to see Miles' worried face.

"Yes! Can you please check on Finn?" I wiped my tears.

"Yeah!" He ran upstairs to check, I sat on the couch, why did he called me a sl*t?

*

Hello again! An update!!!! Yassss!!!

So there's this girl, added me in Snapchat And of course being me, I added her back!! And she told me that she liked my books! And if you're reading this, THANK YOU!

If you want to message me, then feel free to add me on:

Snapchat: Uniqueme99

Instagram: Shawneeboi

Twitter: Mkay_bye121

And yeah THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS

YOU ARE APPRECIATED