Seventy-one

1 year later...

Y'all just have to make them grow only 1 year so I don't have to write down their ages.

*

Emma's p.o.v

We're in the hospital, because Kylie is giving birth to her triplets, Geo, Leo and Lia. 2 boys and 1 girl.

"Alex, want to walk?" Finn held Alex's hand.

"Yes!" She jumped excitedly.

"Then let's go"

"Bye, mommy!" Alex hugged me.

*

"Aww my babies!" I held Leo, he's such a cutie.

"Mom, how did it all started?" Carson asked me.

"It all started when my old best friend, Lia forced me to go to a party. I hated Cameron, I never liked him. I was drunk when I slept with him, I didn't even know him when we started, but when I woke up the next morning I was freaking out."

"How did you got me?"

"So we left Miles with Eleanor, and me and Luke went on a vocation. So we did it and we got you, and I remember when I found out I was mad at Miles for not eating his lunch"

"How did we came?" Ethan and Nathan asked me.

"When know one of you would come, we never expected two but when I was giving birth to you, they told me that there is two! I was like what?"

"What about me?" Finn walked in with Alex.

"Finn is actually a funny story" I laughed remembering Cameron lying to me.

"Tell me?"

"We had four kids, so Cameron wanted another one, but I refused, so he was I will use protection and I agreed, he lied to me and when I found out I was pissed off, and I wanted to abort you, but at the same time I was gonna kill you, I refused to kill you and I made the right decision!"

"You wanted to kill me?"

"I had 4 kids, I was only 26 or 28 something like that"

"Damn, mom!"

"What about me?" Evan grinned. Me and miles looked at each other, then I turned to Dan.

"You know you have to tell him" Dan smiled sadly at me.

"I went to a party with my old best friend, Jason, he left and disappeared, when I went to look for him, Cameron walked to me and dragged me to a room and raped me... He didn't use protection.. So it was you"

"Oh" Evan looked down.

"How about me?" Ryan asked happily.

"Oh my god, Ryan! I gave birth to you in Dubai, and I remember every moment of it. Memories" I sighed.

"What's Dubai?"

"It's the second best place in the world" Ethan grinned.

"Is it?" Nathan laughed.

"Yeah, duh"

*

Its thanks-giving, all the peeps are here, and we're having a great time.

"Alex, come here!" Carson was running after Alex, who didn't want to eat.

"Kylie, Leo is crying" Miles groaned.

"He's your child too, stupid" Kylie rolled her eyes.

"He's probably hungry, I don't have boobs" Miles glared at Kylie.

"Matt, wait!" Ethan followed his 3 year old brother running around the house.

"Caleb, if you hit me again, you ain't seeing any candy!" Nathan looked down at Caleb, caleb started crying.

They were kids, now they grew up, I'm a mother to 12 boys and a grandmother to 4 beautiful creatures.

I couldn't be happier, I'm so grateful.

Cameron and Luke aren't in the picture, no more drama.

That's life

This is my family.

THE END

*

OMG

THIS BOOK S OVER GUYS

I'm gonna update the prologue and this book is done x

I'm gonna do a spinoff tho

I'm thinking of those names:

#1 My brother's enemy

#2 my brother's ex best friend

#3 Living with 12 boys m

#4 The only Girl

#5 Tears

#6 About the boy

#7 it girl

But if it was me, I'd choose

My brother's enemy

Or

My brother's ex best friend

What about you?

What do you think?

THANK YOU

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FAN!

ILY ALL SM

XX

THANK YOU