Chapter 27

Hello all. I'm going to be ending this in a chapter or two. I'm going to try and write as much as I can over the snow day, but next chapter probably won't come until next month. I hope you guys enjoy this and thank you for reading. Teamstefine hey nice chat lol. Giuseppe's craziness is coming to a head and the Salvatore kids are pass the breaking point. leni18 If only it were that easy. I sure Damon wishes he just walked out with his son too. bellavida0213 we'll see if Damon can clean up this mess.

Day One

Day one was unbearable for everyone. Bonnie spent most of it alone in the hospital. She requested a new doctor and had everyone removed from the room expect Katherine. No one took it personal. Well, they tried not to. Their main objective was to reunite mother and child as quickly as possible. The three Salvatore kids went home and plotted out a way to do just that.

"We can get back in the natal unite and just take him and go. There was no reason for you two to leave him in the first place," Stefan said as they thought of a way to get Damon's son back.

"I tired that," Damon said. "Father moved him."

"Where? Is that even safe?"

"Father is a lot of things, but he would never physically harm us. Especially his grandson," Caroline chimed in.

"At this point, I honestly believe that man is capable of anything," Stefan yelled.

"He's trying to preserve this family he wouldn't hurt his grandson."

"Whatever you choose to believe Caroline."

"He's our father Stefan, he's not a monster!"

"Bonnie can't stand the sight of any of us. He practically ripped her baby out of her stomach! How can you still believe there's something worth saving in him?" Stefan questioned letting out a humorless laugh.

"He's our father I have to," Caroline said looking up at Stefan with her big blue eyes.

Stefan's anger still wouldn't relent. There was no possible way to tame it. All of this in part was his fault. All because he choose to follow his heart, and his brother backed him. He looked over at Damon who looked down into his empty glass. He couldn't figure out what Damon could be thinking. "Let's focus on getting our nephew back. Father doesn't matter now."

"Okay," Caroline agreed. "I'll call Tyler and see what he can do," Caroline left the room and went to find her cellphone.

"How are you holding up?" Stefan asked as he sat on the coffee table in front of Damon.

Damon turned his gaze to his brother. He wanted to rage he wanted to yell, but he couldn't do that. Not until he knew Bonnie was okay. He had to find his son, and get them away from his father. He was 3 in 0 at this point in protecting the people he loved from his father, and now all his regrets with Isobel were starting to resurface. "I'm not going to let him do this again. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get my family back," Damon said issuing a warning to him.

"I want to help you," Stefan agreed.

"You can't. I need to stop this," Damon said looking around. "I'm sorry."

"Damon if you do that. Elijah will rain fire and brimstone on your head," Stefan said warning him.

"I'm getting my kid back one way or another. If he wants a fight I'll give him one. I know where all the skeletons are, and I'll tell," Damon yelled. "I sold my soul for that man. I did everything he asked of me without blinking. I lost my family, I lost my life. And I'm not going to lose my son or my wife. I'm done losing shit Stefan! I'm done!" he yelled.