Chapter 9: Missing Part

Eric Cartman stared blankly at the snow covered ground, his thoughts were all over the place. Kenny McCormick, was sitting on a swing next to him, slightly worried over his friend's silence. He kept glancing over from Cartman to the playground over to Cartman once more. Kenny sighed and finally went over to him.

"Are you worried about Butters?" He asked going right to it.

Cartman nodded slowly and kept his gaze into the snow "He's been sick a lot lately."

"It's strange," Kenny said "I never knew he was a sickly kid."

"Yeah," Cartman said and sighed, looking blankly at the pure white snow ahead of him.

"Do...Do you think that there might be something else that's wrong?" Kenny suggested as the idea popped into his head.

"Like what?" Cartman asked turning to his best friend. He looked slightly worried.

Kenny shrugged "I dunno maybe he's just under a lot of stress lately or maybe he could have family visiting?"

Cartman shook his head "No Butters would've told me that he is under a lot of stress and everyone would know if someone was visiting, since it's such a small town."

Kenny sighed, knowing that Cartman was probably correct "I guess." He said with a sigh.

"Maybe he really is sickly," Cartman said though not really to anyone in particular "I mean he is small and stuff."

Kenny didn't seem convinced but nodded anyway. He thought Cartman was a bit different, well not because of his sexuality but how he was acting. Cartman usually was in good spirits and confident of himself. Though Kenny saw his best friend, sort of dying inside.

"Are you okay bud?" He asked worry clearly there.

Cartman sighed "I don't know," He admitted honestly "I mean, Butters means the world to me and I don't know how much longer I can bare this."

"Oh," Kenny said "Yeah, I know what you mean." He told him "I hope that whatever..." He trailed off, having a horrible idea. A slightly scared expression on his face.

"What is it?" Cartman asked, with no expression.

"Never mind." Kenny said quickly "Hey, maybe we should go visit him?"

Cartman shrugged "I tried, he doesn't wanna see anyone." He sighed.

"Oh, come on, I'm sure he wants to see you!" Kenny told him.

"No Kenny...I..." Cartman stopped talking when he saw Token and his lackies up to them.

"Hey it's fatass faggot, where's you boyfriend bitch?" Token asked smirking.

Cartman rolled his eyes and ignored them. Kenny glared at Token, he hated him for being such a jerk to Cartman and Butters.

"Haven't you done enough jackass?" He snarled walking up to Token "Wasn't carving faggot into Butters enough?"

Token laughed, loudly "The world doesn't need faggots!" He exclaimed "They are as good as dirt!"

Cartman clenched his fists and tried to ignore Token and his lackies.

"Shut up dumbass!" Kenny remarked "You're a fucking idiot! What if roles were reversed and gay was the norm and straight wasn't?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"But life isn't like that dirty Kenny. No wonder why you talk gibberish anyways, you can't afford anything!"Token said.

Despite not making that not making any sense, his lackies laughed anyways.