Chapter 5 - Feelings Revealed

Secret Basement

12:05am

Spencer looks at Jason as he paces around the room, "Look Dad- Why are you so against me being gay?"

"It's against god!"

"No, it's not. If God didn't want me like this, he wouldn't have made me-"

"YOU CHOOSE THIS!"

Jason walks towards Spencer with a knife. He slashes Spencer's left arm, "DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU AGAIN!" Spencer looks at his arm in pain then looks back at Jason scared, "You can't change me."

"Then you aren't my son, another pretender... may god rest your soul."

Jason holds up his knife and Spencer closes his eyes. All the sudden Derek and Aaron kick the door in and walk in with their guns drawn. "FREEZE! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN JASON!", Derek screams. Spencer looks at Derek relieved. Jason looks up at the FBI agents and puts his knife to Spencer's neck, "HE IS A SIN THAT NEEDS TO BE PURGED!"

"JASON, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT!"

"MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL!"

Jason stabs the knife into Spencer's collar. Derek shoots Jason in the chest as Spencer screams in pain. Derek runs over, "Spencer?! You will survive I promise."

"Derek, I knew you'd be on time.", Spencer says in between breaths. Derek smiles and laughs, "Come on pretty boy, Let's get you to the hospital."

"Derek..." 

Derek looks at Aaron. Aaron nods and everyone leaves to get medics. Derek looks back at Spencer's eyes which were now full of tears. "Hey..."

"I was so scared... I thought I would never see my mother or friends again..."

"Calm down Spencer... we got you..."

"You.... you got me Derek... that's what I was scared of most. Not seeing you again..."

"Spencer....", Derek caresses his hair as he cries. Spencer grabs Derek's hand, "I love you."

"I love you too." Morgan leans in and kisses Spencer.

The paramedics walks in and cough, "Sorry to interrupt but he needs to get to the hospital."

"Take him." Derek nods.

 The paramedics transfers Spencer onto a stretcher. On the way to the ambulance Spencer asks, "Can he come with us?"

The paramedics nod and Derek gets into the ambulance.  On the way to the hospital Spencer passes out and falls limb. Derek looks at him then hears the line fall flat, "SPENCER?!"