Part 3

Charlie has to explain all the girl stuff to them including periods which deanna of course jokes about" so basically girls bodies hate them and make them bleed for a week?" she laughs. charlie sighs" dean....i mean deanna stop it. you might have to deal with it." that stops deannas laughing " fine" she grumbles." hey do you think i could pick up chicks lookin like this?" sammy sighs" dean...deanna i think if you still like girls that makes you a lesbian. which isnt a bad thing" he adds quickly and looks at charlie. charlie laughs" dont worry im not offended and yea dean if you still like girls then youre a lesbian now, but i think your boyfriend cas might have something to say about that" she jokes. deanna looks back at her" not funny" now deanna was thinking about cas and it sent out a prayer to him.

Cas shows up next the charlie" yes dean?"he stops and looks at deanna" um...who are you? and why are you driving deans car?" he growls and his angel blade drops into his hand. Charlie stops him" cas. thats dean. they got a cursed book and when they touched it they became girls. thats deanna now and samantha" she points to each. cas tilts his head" dean? why did you pray to me?" deanna looks back" um...i didnt. " cas puts away his angel blade" but i received a prayer. were you only thinking about me? becuase that prayer was full of inap-" deanna stops him"yes cas i was thinking about you end of story." samantha looks at deanna" um dean...na were you...?" she suggests something( you all can guess what dean would think about cas if you believe in destiel) deanna stays quiet for a moment then speaks" no! sam! end. of. story." she states in a low growling tone. charlie gives samantha a worried yet kinda excited look. dean now being a girl made her emotions a bit more obvious and easier to say.

Cas looks over deannas face through the rear view mirror, studying it. it was definitely dean cas could tell from her eyes and the hand print that lightly showed under the arm of the star wars shirt. Cas' eyes wander down her body and stop at her boobs. Cas moves his trench coat to cover his pants as he goes to look out the window. Charlie catches this action and smirks a bit, whispering to sammy" i think someone likes deans new body" she points to cas. Sammy almost laughs at how bad cas was hiding it. deanna looks over" this isnt some sleepover guys....what are you whispering about?" charlie looks at sammy and she nods. Charlie leans over to deanna and whispers" cas is trying to hide the little tent he has after looking at you." deannas eyes widen and she stays quiet." oh...." she breathes and continues to drive. They werent far from the clothing store so she speeds up. Charlie looks at cas" cas? you ok?" she asks casually. Cas looks at her" yes im fine charlie why?" he tilts his head. she giggles" oh just the way youre sitting and puling your coat around you like that. anything youd like to say?" she smirks, putting him in a situation that if not for deanna, would have ended very weirdly.

Deanna pulls up to the store and turns off the car" come on sammy needs so clothes." she gets out and closes the door to the impala. Samantha looks at charlie before getting out along with charlie and cas. Cas quickly says" im needed in heaven" and disappears. Charlie looks at deanna and deanna turns around and snaps" what was that about?!? you put him in that situation when hes obviously awkward and trying to figure out human emotions! that was not fair to him at all!" she yells and sammy stops and stares" deanna? are you ok? why are you so mad over that?" she asks cautiously. deanna looks at her" because..." she wanted to say something but couldnt bring herself to." becuase i like cas and i cant stand to see you guys put him in a situation where he is awkward and uncomfortable especially while I'm a chick and he's probably having new feelings and we just need to help him." She says all in one breath and Samantha and Charlie just stare for a minute before Charlie says" I knew it! Bobby owes me 100 bucks!" Samantha laughs" Deanna we already know you liked cas before this all happened! It was obvious! " Deanna  stares at them and then growls before walking off into the store without them.