Part 7

They make it to bobbys and get out. deanna walks up to the door and knocks with sammantha behind her and then the angels. bobby opens the door" who the hell are you?" he asks and holds up a gun. deanna puts her hands up" bobby its us we were working the case on the cursed book and it turned us into girls....dont shoot" she says quickly. bobby looks at them" boy what did you get yourselves into...get in here" he steps back for them to walk in.

He looks at the girls an gabriel" so youre telling me that this book turned you into girls?" sammantha nods" basically and now we need to fix it" bobby sighs" well ill get to looking for something to fix this." he starts going through his books. deanna and cassie go into the kitchen and samantha tries to help but gabriel keeps distracting her" oh come on sammy give me some attention" he whines and samantha sighs" gabriel we are trying to fix this would you stop action like a little kid." gabriel sighs and pout" but sammy!" he says in a childish voice. samantha looks at him" what? what do you want?" she says very annoyed. gabriel smirks a bit and kisses her. samantha doesnt protest and kisses back before bobby clears his throat" get a room you two" he grumbles.

In the kitchen deanna was drinking a beer and cassie was awkwardly trying to decide how to tell deanna she  loves her." um deanna?" she says quietly. deanna looks at her" yea cassie" her green eyes focused on the angel." i um....i wanted to tell you that...ive been experiencing the human emotion of love around you....im not sure the proper way to tell you that" she bites her lip. deanna sets her beer down and chuckles a bit" the proper way to say it is i love you" she smiles. cassie smiles at deanna" i love you then" she steps closer to the hunter" i love you too cassie" deanna pulls cassie into her arms and kisses her. cassie kisses back and tries to figure out if the kiss was one that would lead to the pizza man.

Deanna pulls away and smiles as a confused angel looks at her" is that kiss meant t o lead to the pizza man?" she asks and deanna blushes and purrs" only if you want it to." bobby looks over at the pair" dean we have work to do if youre going to act like then get a room" deanna chuckles" fine i will" she takes cassies hand and takes her upstairs.  bobby sighs and looks at sammy and gabriel" even as a girl dean doesnt know when to stop." samantha laughs a bit and gabriel looks at bobby" she wont get far with cassie. she may be flirtatious but cassie will want to keep her purity for as long as possible, especially when she has a new body and doesnt know what is supposed to happen." bobby nods