Part 9

Over at the bar, Deanna was using her new body to her advantage. She pulled her shirt down to show off her boobs and sat down at the bar, ordering a beer. She looked around, knowing how this went normally but she had to do this a bit differently. She got up and walked over to a pool table where a few guys and girls were playing. She stood around and watched for a bit, drinking her beer before picking a girl to talk to" hey, I'm in for next round" she said as the girl stood aside, waiting for her turn.

The girl nodded" alright, and who might you be? you aren't a regular here" she noted. Deanna took a sip of beer and nodded" Yea I'm just in town for a few days. Names Deanna" she nodded. The girl smiled" I'm Ashley" Deanna nodded" nice to meet ya" From there the night went on, Deanna showed off and Ashley was buying drinks for them both. By the time they were done with drinking Deanna had smooth-talked her way into bringing Ashley to the nearest hotel.

Back at the bunker Samantha and Bobby were hard at work, researching. Gabriel had come back and said that Cassie needed time alone. By late night Cassie had returned, looking for Deanna. Samantha looked over" She went to the bar after you left, hasn't been back." Cassie looked at her" I'm going to get her and bring her back. " Bobby sighed" Not a good idea in a bar sweety, bar people aren't the nicest. Besides I'm sure Deanna has already found someone....like normal..." Cassie looked furious"   She wouldn't do that. Not to me." Samantha got up and called Deanna a few times, finally getting her to pick up" Deanna? Get back here now. " " What Sammy? I'm in the middle of something. " Ashley could be heard on the phone too, asking who it was. Samantha sighed" I think your girlfriend wants to talk to you so get back here to Bobby's right now." Deanna sighed" Alright alright, I'll be back asap." she hung up and had to leave Ashley there hanging, earning some cussing and yelling from the girl. 

As Samantha put her phone away Cassie looked at her" is she coming back? " she asked, worried and angry all at once. Gabriel tried to calm her but that resulted in yelling. Gabriel backed off and Cassie almost paced back and forth so much that it made a dent in the floor as she waited for Deanna to get back.