Part 4

Samantha looks at charlie before following deanna along with charlie. They all go over to the womens department and charlie helps find the winchesters new clothes and of course, deanna finds the most revealing clothes for the bar and the normal 'hunters uniform'. sammy and charlie go to find a bra, which was very awkward for the both of them.

Once they get all the clothes they need they pay for them and head out to the impala. ~time skip~ they make it back and get dressed in their new clothes. chalrie claps" you guys look the part! now about cas" she looks at deanna who sighs, annoyed" no charlie we are not doing that to him. and he cant know i like him. the angels will kick him out of heaven for having any emotion. im not forcing that on him." samantha looks at charlie and shrugs. charlie sighs" well he at least has to know your feelings. this is a complete girl thing and if you dont then ill call bobby right now and tell him you guys are girls and let you explain" she knew bobby would cause a huge fuss over this. 

Deanna sighs and reluctantly says" fine. we let him decide what he wants to do. " she looks up at the ceiling" cas get down here. we have to talk."  in a matter of seconds cas was standing in front of deanna." yes? what do we need to talk about?" he looks at her with his ice blue eyes.

She takes a deep breath before saying" cas for awhile now i have had....a crush on you...." deanna admits" but i wasnt going to tell you because it would make things weird becuase we are both guys but now that im a girl i thought i should just tell you and let you decide if you like me back or if you dont want to get in trouble with the angels because you arent supposed to have feeling especially for me of all people because i have caused you nothing but trouble since you pulled me out of hel-" she was cut off by cas leaning in and kissing her. charlie and samanthas jaws drop as deanna realizing what was happening and kisses cas back. once he pulls away he blushes" i-i apologize dean....i dont know wha-" deanna cuts him off" its ok cas...so you like me back?" he blushes, which was odd for an angel" yes" he says quietly. deanna smiles and charlie woops" i ship it!" deanna blushes and cas thought it proper to say" deanna do you want to be my girlfriend?" that makes charlie shut up. deanna had the most surprised look on her face." yes!" she says excitedly. cas smiles knowing he might get in trouble with the angels but he also knew someone who would stand up for him. his brother gabriel.

Who as if on cue shows up behind charlie and sammy. deanna sees gabriel first " gabriel why are you here?" she asks and gabriel asks the obvious question" dean? why are you and sam girls?" samantha turns around and gabriel gets a good look at her. he kinda just goes silent and deanna laughs" ooooOOOOoOOoOOOOh samanthas got an admirer! " she teases and samantha blushes. gabriel laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck" wow sammy. you look...amazing as a girl. im sad im not the one to do this to you and dean...." cas looks at gabriel" gabriel? youre cheeks are flushing and you are sweating. do you like sam?" he asks and tilts his head which deanna loves. gabriel chuckles nervously.