Part 5

Gabriel stands there as samantha looks at deanna and cas" really?!? you get onto me for putting cas in that situation and youre going to do that to gabriel!? " charlie clears her throat" um guys....i think gabriel has something to say" everyone looks at him." i um....i actually" he starts and samantha looks at him like she knows what hes going to say." gabriel? you like me? " she sounded relived. Gabriel nods and she smiles at him. there was an awkward feeling in the room and charlie picked up on it" hey moose stop giving your new boyfriend the love stare you guys have a cursed book. you need to get it back in its voodoo box. " deanna laughs" yea sammy come on. the box should be in dads locker which is a good 2 day drive." cas looks over at the table and sees the book.

He walks over to it and looks at it before picking it up with his bare hand" this one?" he asks deanna and she turns around to see him holding the book" cas! put that down we dont know what it will do to yo-" cas drops the book and yells out in pain, falling to the ground. it was actually jimmy novak screaming from the pain.

Deanna runs over" cas!" she yelps and everyone watches as cas' body turns into a girls and it looked like it hurt a lot. when it was over deanna grabbed a cloth and wrapped the book in it and put it away before anyone else touched it. she goes back to cas" cas....please buddy wake up. " she shakes him and he, or now she, opens her ice blue eyes and looks at deanna" what happened?" she asks in a tiny high pitched voice. deanna looks her over" son of a bitch." was all she said before helping cas up" you touched the book that turned us into girls and now it did the same to you. " cas looks at deanna and tilts her head" what?" she notices the long hair in her face." oh..." she said quietly.

Gabriel busts out in laughter" oh my father! cas! " he laughs and then samantha and charlie laugh too. deanna looks at them then cas" whats so funny? " cas asks deanna. she sighs" their laughing at how no matter what we end up being gay which at this point im ok with. " samantha struggles to talk through her laughter" yea beccause for maybe 5 minutes you were a normal couple! "deanna sighs and shakes her head" shut up sam" she looks at cas and notices she needs new clothes too" come on you can have some of my clothes" she takes cas' hand and takes her into the bathroom to change. gabriel takes the chance to kiss samantha while deanna wasnt watching and charlie smiles at them. samantha kisses back and smiles at gabriel." so i guess this makes us a couple?" samantha giggles which was weird. the book changed their personalities to a more girlish version.

Cas and deanna come out of the bathroom and cas looked a bit flustered and deanna smirked but none the less cas was wearing a blue flannel with some jeans and her hair put up. charlie smiles" well now you guys have to get back to the case with your angels and i have a convention to go to. peace bitches" she smiles and throws up a peace sign before she leaves.

Gabriel had his arms around samantha and deanna had her arm around cas." lets pack up and get going before anyone questions why two guys checked in and 3 girls and one guy checked out." deanna suggests. samantha nods and goes to start packing. cas gives deanna a small questioning look and quietly says" are me and gabriel allowed to come with you? i know flying there would be easier but i have this feeling that i need to be around you. " deanna chuckles" sure cassie you can come." she smiles and goes to pack. Once everything was loaded up they returned the key and got a weird look as they walked out to the impala.

Once they were all in (ok so deanna is in the drivers seat with cas next to her. samantha is diagonal of deanna in the back seat and gabriels right behind deanna. just so you know) deanna started up the car and took off out of the small town to where their dads locker is. samantha pulls out her laptop and tries to hide how gabriel was making her blush. deanna had some music on and was singing along. it wasnt like the normal bickering that sam and dean had but a comfortable silence between the 4.

Cassie would occasionally ask questions about human relationships and how they worked." so is a hug a sign of affection if it comes from the person that you are in a relationship with? " deanna nods" yea but it can be as just a nice gesture." cassie nods" so a kiss is a thing that only the person you are in a relationship with and you should share?" deanna nods" but there are different types of kisses. like the short and sweet ones or the long passion filled ones that sometimes lead to sex. " she smirks a bit. cassie blushes" ah...so would it be appropriate for me to kiss you in the long passion filled way?" deanna nods. she was perfectly fine explaining this all to cassie. she knew that cassie didnt understand some aspects of human relationships so she was going to answer every question the best she could" so the long kiss leads to what the pizza man does?" she asks and deanna blushes a bit" yea. sometimes." she says awkwardly and cassie nods." alright" she goes quiet for a bit then asks" is there anything else human couples do?" deanna looks at her then back at the road" they hold hands to show that they are in a relationship." cassie nods and looks at deannas free hand. " can we hold hands?" she asks innocently. deanna nods and gently takes cassies hand. cassie smiles" this is nice" she says quietly. (A/N awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

Gabriel looks at samantha" youre blushing~" he draws out the word which only makes samantha blush harder" gabriel stop it" she mumbles. he chuckles and scoots closer to her, closing her laptop" awwww come on you know i cant just stop. " he snakes his arms around her waist. she slightly leans into him and gabriel smiles and whispers" now thats more like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N hey guys so i hope you enjoyed that chapter! i felt like this needed to be a thing so i made it one. i hope you like the whole fem!destiel and normal sabriel. i thought that gabriel should stay a guy just for the sake of having him there. i know that some people will be against cassie and deanna but i like it so it will stay. now im going to go back to cannon things in future chapters like the mark of cain and demon!dean because i dont want to stray too far. this all takes place while they are tracking down the answer to getting rid of abbadon so she might show up (wink wink). hope you are looking forward to it!

~ Breanna