Part 8

Next thing they know cassie comes back down the stairs a blushing mess and yelling at deanna who had her shirt half on." Cassie! Come on! Im sorry!" She turns around on the stairs" no dean! Im leaving. You were highly inappropriate and i do not appreciate that. Good bye" she disappears. Gabriel sighs "deanna what did you do to piss her off?" Samantha looks and so does bobby. Deanna sighs" i tried to get her shirt off. She flipped out on me!" She pulls her shirt down all the way. Samantha shakes her head and goes back to research. Gabriel gives her a kiss on the cheek and disappears to find cassie. Deanna goes to help research, obviously angry about what happened. Bobby sighs" you and your sex drive is gonna get you in trouble." He comments. Sammy giggles a bit as she reads. The three go through the entirety of bobbys house for answers but cant find a thing to help them. Deanna sighs and tosses the book she was reading aside," nothing....absolutely nothing to help our situation..." samantha nods"so what are we going to do?" Everyone looks at eachother and shrug. Deanna gets up to go get a beer and samantha sits on the couch" so we're stuck like this?" "Looks like it." Bobby looks over "you boys are idjits. You got yourselves into this mess by touching the book. If you were more careful then this wouldnt have happened." Deanna rolls her eyes and samantha nods" yea...well we might as well get use to it." Deanna finishes her beer and walks into the living room" well im going to the bar, dont wait up" she leaves before anyone can stop her. Samantha shakes her head" she is going to get into trouble. " "lets just hope you two cant get pregnant now that youre girls." Bobby shakes his head, worried.

A/N

Sorry for no updates for a year! Stuff happened but im back!