|| 1 ||

After some girl lessons from Hermione, the two boys debated on who would have you for themselves. Obviously, neither boy won any of their tests or challenges to prove who was worthy of your love and affection.

"Oh! Can't you both just have her! She loves you both equally! And yes, you can have more than one lover!" Hermione, finally fed up from the boys' antics and their stupidity, gave the boy's something to agree on.

"But 'Mione, how could we both share?" "For once I agree with Potter, wouldn't it be taboo? I mean we're all in different houses. Besides, my parents-" "To hell with your parents! Sorry, but seriously. She is a pureblood, there's that fact, also you love her. It wouldn't be an arranged marriage." Draco and Harry went light pink from the though of marrying you. 'Not yet, but yes.' Both boys thought.

"Ok, fine! But how would we sweep her off her feet?" Hermione had to think about Draco's question. "You guys could got on a date together, either somewhere fun or classy. You guys can decide on that detail. (Y/n) likes casual, so nothing fancy shmancy, she says she gets enough of that already at home."

The boys nodded and set out to find you. Of course both of them were still tense in sharing you, but as long as you were theirs they saw no problem into it. They loved you too much.

"(Y/n)!" Both of the boys chorused as they say you sway down the hallway. The boys' breathing hitched in their throat as they saw you turn towards them with a slight smile. "Hey guys-mhph."

You were cut off when you felt a pair of soft lips on yours. "D-Draco! What about the plan?!" Harry pulled Draco off of you. You stood their in a haze as the boys fought. "Sorry, Potter, but I couldn't help it, I mean look at her!" The boys turned to you. "Umm, Drac, I think you broke her."

K-Kissed! By one of your crushes! Draco licked his lips, "Mhhm. Potter, I think you should stop freaking out and have a taste yourself." He pushed Harry to your lips.

Feeling slightly chapped lips on your broke you out of your daze. Your eyes widened as you recognized the new pair of lips to be Harry's.

It wasn't exactly what you imagined, but hey, your dreams were coming true! Being kissed by your crushes! Eventually Harry did pull back from the kiss, leaving the both of you pink cheeks.

"Do-Does this m-mean?" "That we're madly in love with you. Then yes." Draco answered your question with a smirk. "Yes, (Y/n) we do. With all of our hearts." Harry answered gently. He and Draco each grabbed one our your hands, feeling a slight chill run down all of your spines. "What we want to know is-" "Do you love us. Like we love you?"

You stared at these amazing boys. Oh, how you wanted to say 'yes', but there were so many bumps in the road, if you were to have a relationship with two men. Famous, deadly handsome, powerful men.

"I think she needs some reassurance." Draco smirked again and leaned in close to your face, you could feel his minty breath splash across your face. As much as you wanted to succumb to these men, you couldn't.

"I love you both very much, but this wouldn't work between the three of us. I-I'm sorry." You turned to run away, but before you made your first step, a hand caught your wrist. Bringing you into two pairs of arms.

"Y/n, please. We'll all work it out. Just give us a chance please." Harry whispered into your hair. "Who cares what the world thinks. What matters most is, we love each other right? With our love we can over come anything. As corny as that sounds. Please, Y/n." Draco said into your neck, placing small pecks on it.

You had tears in your eyes. These amazing men, they loved you. They cherished you. They held you like you're the most precious things in their lives, in this case you were. You nodded.

You kept nodding, whispering "Ok"'s and "I love you"'s and "Let's do it"'s. The boys pulled away to look at you in shock, as soon as they saw the love and acceptance in your eyes, they knew for sure.