|| 2 ||

Draco and Harry both placed kisses on your cheeks. Draco, being as smooth as ever, captured your lips with his, in the most passionate kiss you've ever experienced. Using his tongue he asked for entrance, in which you gladly gave.

If these men wanted you, you'd give them what they wanted. Not because of being a possession, or being forced; No, you'd give yourself to them, for Love. True Love was the main activator of this.

Draco's tongue swept up yours in a passionate dance. Your tongue fought for dominance, that he won. Being the first to explore your cavern, he took his sweet time.

Meanwhile, Harry placed sweet kisses down your cheek and to your jaw and finally, down your neck. Painting your neck with butterfly kisses, he tried to find your sweet spot. Once he did find the place, just right under your jaw on the right side, a small moan was heard in your current kiss. Harry hear your little noise perfectly, and started attacking that spot on your neck, drawing more mewls which were currently being swallowed by Draco.

Sadly, the need for air made you and Draco pull apart, the release of your lips made escaping moans be heard much better.

After making the perfect hickey, Harry pulled away. Both boys stared at your breathless, pink cheeked face, the bright red hickey very noticeable. This look on you turned the boys' on even more.

Before the boys' could switch spots, you raised your hand. "Let's find a better place to finish this yes?" You bit your bottom lip and started running to your designated place. The boys', not wanting to miss any action, bolted after you. They found you bolting through the door of the Room of Requirement, catching the door before it disappeared, they ran into the room also.

The ROR was know a giant bedroom, with emerald green walls; a lit frieplace, making the room a slight golden yellow color; and a storm grey bed with matching pillows, with you sitting in the middle of.

Harry and Draco approached you and both climbed on to the bed on their hands and knees. Facing you first, Harry captured your lips in a feverish kiss, while Draco started attacking your pink hickey mark, ready to make it a bright red again.

Harry's kiss was gentler than Draco's, but both held that same passion. Harry's tongue gently wrapped around yours and started to fight for dominance, again the male won and he gently started mapping your mouth.

Draco's agressiveness towards your neck, made loud moans swallowed by Harry. Draco started unbuttoning your school shirt and wretched it open, a small whine left your mouth.

Harry pulled awwy from your sweet lips, leaving a trail of saliva connecting the two lovers. Harry and Draco admired the way your chest heaved up and down as you tried to gather as much air to satisfy you. Harry helped you take off your shirt and Draco moved in to take off your bra.

Once your breasts were free you tried to cover yourself, but Draco's hands pinned your arms above you head, leaving you're nude torso to your lovers. "Don't hide yourself, you are absolutely beautiful." Harry whispered, before he and Draco each took one of your nipples into their mouth.

Feeling both of their tongues swirl your buds was absolute bliss to you. You moaned loudly as you arched your back, making your lovers take more of your breasts in their mouths. You gripped their soft hair for support, your actions made the both of them groan, which gave you even more pleasure.

Sadly, they unlatched their mouths from your buds leaving little saliva trials on your now shiny, hard, wet nipples. "I-It's not fair. You t-two are still fully dressed."

"Well, then could you fix that for us Y/n?" Draco helped you sit up as you decided to rid Harry of his shirt first, apparently your decision stirred something in Draco. As for you "punishment" for choosing the other boy, Draco grabbed your breasts from behind and started groping you.