|| 6 ||

Reading after you finish lunch was always peaceful to you. Especially whenyou walked around the castle with your nose deep into a book was your go to relaxant.

You had just turned a corner to exit the school to go outside for some fresh air when you were dragged into a broom closet, your captors hands around your waist and mouth, cutting off your screams and thrashing.

"Hush, love! Don't want Umbridge to catch us, do we?" The unforgettable voice of Draco Malfoy calmed you down, and manage to push their arms off of you.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?! You two nimrods gave me a heart attack!" You punched both of them in their arms.

Harry chuckled lightly, "Sorry (y/n). We missed you last night." Both boys wrapped their arms around you, sandwiching you in between the both of them.

"We didn't appreciate that you ditched us like that, (y/n)." Draco pulled your back flush against him, letting you feel everything: from his sculpted chest to his ever-weakening hard on. It was the same case for your front too with your other lover.

"Yea well that's what happens when you get me started and leave me hanging." You stated staring pointedly at Harry. "And I love what you did Draco, but because of Harry you both had to suffer." You teased, poking both of them in the chests.

Draco smacked Harry in the back of his head, "Good going scar head, because you you we both had to walk back to our dorms with hard ons!"

The ravenette only chuckled guilty. "But now you're going to have to be punished."

"Me?" "Yes, because you left us. So we already did our punishment, now it's time for yours." Harry stated darkly as he and Draco pushed you into your knees.

You stared up at the both of them from the ground, the both of them staring down at you with lust filled eyes, as they raked their hands through your hair and caressed your cheeks.

"Is this part of my punishment?" You asked with a raised eyebrow, your eyes flickering from theirs and down to the noticeable bulge in Harry's (seeing as he's right in front of your face) pants.

You turned your head, finally meeting Draco's hard on and nuzzling with your cheek.

Harry nodded his head at your question and gripped the back of your head by your hair, before both males practically shoved their pelvis into your face, trapping you between them.

"This is your punishment. Unzip." Harry commanded, not at all letting go of his grip on your hair.

Your eyes shined with list and excitement before you fumbled with both of their u from belts and their pants, only unrolling them to their mid thighs.

Both Harry and Draco's cocks were practically trying to rip an escape in their boxers from how much they were being confined.

"Aww my poor little boys, having to struggle with such a problem. I'll fix that."

You jerked down their boxers, revealing their long hard lengths to you. A wicked thought popped into your mind as you turned your attention to Draco.

You ran your fingers across his pale length before kitty licking the tip. More kitty kisses were added all around his head before letting out your tongue and sucking on the head. Inch by inch you shanks Draco's hard cock into your mouth until you felt him reach the back of your throat. Your gag reed kicked in, but you immediately controlled it.

Hearing Draco hiss in pleasure, you a bed at Harry's length from the corner of your eye before collecting Harry's dick into your hand, thumbing his slit before pumping his length while twirling your wrist.

You bobbed your head on Draco's length, feeling his blonde pubs hit the nose. As gross as it sounded it was so erotic. Draco helped you bobbing speed by gripping the side of your head and thrusting into your mouth.

Harry was also busy with you. Also thrusting into your hand which he commanded you to tighten. The handjob had only gotten better for him when you collected his precum and used it as lube.

You literally had both boys moaning your name like a prayer as you continued your actions. You felt Draco grip your hair even tighter and practically mouth fuck you, until the last three hard thrusts did you feel his seed fill up your mouth and slip down your chin. "Ngghhh...yeeessss." The Blonde moaned out as he made sure to give you every last drop of himself.

You also felt Harry about to finish, but you wriggled your hand off of his cock, leaving him in the brink of orgasm.

Much like he did to you.

"Oh Merlin, (y/n)! What the hell!" Harry shouted angrily, not at all liking how you left him like that.

"Now you know how I felt twat." You reported at him, making you like across that you're an "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth person"

"Hmmm. What should I do Drakey? Should I finish him off or leave him like this?" You turned you head to the blonde above you as you asked in the most innocent voice you could muster, some of Draco's cum still on your chin.

"As much as I despise him, finish him. It's not cool to walk around with a failed boner." Draco replied wiping some of himself off your chin and feeding it to you.

"Oh shit (yy/nnn)..." Harry whined, expecting you to suck him off.

"Alright, alright. You think you'd know patience." You teased as you teased his dick, giving more attention to his beady red head.

You did one long lick that ran along the bottoms of his member, surely to add pressure to the vein underneath, before you completely engulfed him. "Oh yeeessss (yy/nnn). Ahhhh..." Harry groaned out as he held you in place by your head.

While you sucked Harry off, you gave Draco a handjob that sent his mind into another realm. You had both boys moaning above you again, sounding like desperate fuck-deprived-sluts, but you won't lie. This turned you on so hard.

Harry gripped you head again as he shoved the rest of his length down your throat and releasing.

You swallowed it down gladly and released Harry's member with a 'pop', and licked your lips, still feeling the thickness and taste of both of your lover's cum.

You turned back to Draco and sucked him like how he sucked you--like a fucking straw, until he took came again in your mouth.

Draco and Harry wretched you up by your arms and immediately started French kissing you, all of it being nothing but saliva and cum. At some point you just left your mouth open and let their tongues dive into your mouth, collecting the liquids in your mouth and swallowing.

The three of you pulled apart from your three-way kiss, strand of fluid connecting all of you together.

"You two will literally be the death of me." You breathed out, wiping the fluids off your chin with your sleeve. "Hopefully this made up for lost time from last night."

Both boys, who were just as breathless as you, nodded dumbly.

"I love you." You stayed as your brought the two of them close to your chest into a hug. Of course both of them having to ruin the moment when they groped your ass.

The sound of A woman's heels made the three of you split up from each other and watch the door expectantly. After a while of silence the person left, leaving you guys in the clear.

"Tonight?"

"Yes."