|| 4 ||

Care of Magical Creatures was by far your favorite and frankly your second best class. After Harry had left you in the hall to chase after his group, not a moment after did Draco slither his arm around your waist and plant a kiss on your neck, causing you to squeak from the sudden surprise.

No one had questioned why Draco Malfoy had completely split up from his Slytherin posse to walk with you to Care if Magical Creatures. Although you felt daggers being glared into the side of your head from the one and only Pansy Parkinson.

Oh how you would love to rub yours and Draco's relationship into her face. But what you, Draco, and Harry had was special and for your eyes only. But maybe in the future you can have both men forever.

You both had made it to your class and were being led by the half giant into the Dark Forest for your class. Hagrid's had only just started talking about the creature for the day, when Draco wretched your arm and pulled you from the group of students.

"D-Draco! What're you doing?" You shouted with a low voice, not wanting to draw any attention to you again.

The blonde completely ignored you and dragged you deeper into the forest, completely out of Hagrid's and anyone's way. "Draco, you know we can't be out here-" you were cut off when the blonde slammed his lips onto yours and shoved your back into a tree.

You widened your eyes until you fluttered them closed and ran your hands through his blonde hair, smashing your lips together, nothing but all tongue and teeth.

Draco pulled away from you and started kissing your neck. "What did Harry do?"

"W-what?" "Don't play dumb with me. I can smell you from a mile away. What did Potty do?" He growled into your neck, already making a hickey on your sweet spot (which was still there from last week).

"H-He touched me in class." You let out a small moan when Draco started nibbling on your spot. "I was c-close and he left me."

Draco pulled away and cupped your cheek. "Should I finish what he started then?" Before you could answer Draco was already on his knees and raised your leg over his shoulder. He immediately dove his head under you skirt and pressed his nose against you still damp panties, groaning when he took in a deep sniff.

"Hmmm, what an idiot to not finish what he started." Draco grumbled to himself before nuzzling his nose on your clothed clit, making you take in shallow gasp and bite you lip already feeling yourself become wetter.

"Let me help you with your problem, love." Draco rubbed you through your panties with his middle finger, before slipping them to the side and letting his finger disappear in your folds.

You moaned as you felt the pleasurable shocks from before return to you. You made sure to keep your voice down, because your class was only a few yards away.

Draco gripped the sides of your panties and pulled them down your leg and left them hanging on your foot did you roll up your skirt and watch him with wide eyes as he approached back to your pussy like a magnet. 

He watched you with dark stormy grey eyes as he poked out his tongue and lightly lapped at your clit. You furrowed your brows and opened you mouth to let out a raspy breath as he continued to circle his tongue around you flesh pearl.

He connected his mouth to your entire pussy and started sucking, making you slam your hands over your mouth to hide you wantonly moans.

Draco would differentiate his movements from sucking you to mouth fucking your vagina to nibbling on your clit.

All of the pleasure was too much for you. From Harry's administrations already having an affect on you, Draco was finishing it, almost like a chain reaction.

You writhed in pleasure, Draco kept a strong grip on the leg over his shoulder as he kept his mouth glued on to your moist pussy.

He would hum and shake his head to pleasure you more, loving the way you looked above him: writhing in the pleasure he gave you as you bit your hands to not draw attention to the both of you.

You felt the spring in your stomach tighten, "D-Draco. Mm, I'm gonna..." Draco's eyes sparkled, even though he couldn't speak with his mouth so busy, he rubbed your opening with a finger and his tongue. The both of the appendages worming their way inside of you.

You could've sworn you saw stars when you came into his mouth. From your view you could see the shiny trails of your orgasm spread across his cheeks and dribble down his chin. He continued his sinful actions on your pussy, your cum acting as a lubricant to push his finger and tongue deeper.

Merlin, you tasted like candy to him! Draco just couldn't get enough of your sweet succulent tastes and had to have more. You gripped his blonde hair and try to pull him away from your cavern to kiss him and taste yourself on him, but the blonde was a leech and made no move to let you go.

You cried out as you felt more fingers dig into your dripping cunt, and the wriggling of his tongue hit all of your right spots. Sucking you like you were a fucking straw to his favorite drink.

You felt your eyes roll into the back of your head, halting any movements to stop him and just letting yourself become victim of his sinful mouth.

You surely had came more times than you could count, feeling the strength in your leg starting to weaken. Fuck he was like a pussy vampire! You cried out as you came again all of his lower face.

You took in a deep breath when you felt the fingers and tongue slip away from your sore and abused pussy. You closed your eyes to gain some relaxation from the many times you had orgasmed.

Your eyes shot open when you felt his little pink tongue lap at you again. "Draco, please not again! Baby, I can't!"

Draco looked up at you and moved away from your vagina, his chin and lips bathed in cum, lewd strings attached from his puffy mouth and you cavern, possibly turning you in even more.

"I'm only just cleaning up my mess." He stated before diving his tongue and lapping at your soaked folds, slowly but surely cleaning you of your cum with his tongue.

Draco gently rested your leg off his shoulder and wiped used his wand to clean himself off, but leaving your pussy the way it was.

"Merlin Draco, I think you sucked me dry." You sighed out and leaned against the tree trunk for support of your weak legs.

"What can I say? I only feast on delicacies." Draco purred as he descended his puffy lips onto yours.

You tongues intertwined, loving the way you tasted on him. You sucked on his tongue like a Popsicle as he pulled away from the kiss. A long, thick saliva strand connecting the two of you.

"Well looks like we missed class." Draco noted as he looked around the tree and watched the students make their way back to the castle.

"Dammit. That was my favorite class too. You and Potter are both going to make it up to me." You said seductively as he hobbled towards the group of students knowing that you won't be able to walk straight for the rest of the day because if the Slytherin Prince.

"I look forward to it, love."