|| 7 ||

Umbridge was literally the most horrid person to walk on the face of the Earth. The pink witch-bitch came strutting into Hogwarts as if she owned it and tortured your Harry! You could respect the fact that Umbridge was following orders from her pussy of a boss--who was frankly the Minister of Magic, but when she practically forced Harry to do detention, that's when you wanted to cross the line.

"I can't believe that toad did this to you." You hissed as you caressed your scarred lover's engraved hand. The words "I must not tell lies" we're still a bloody red and the skin was still puffy from irritation.

You placed tender kisses around the wound, being mindful not to touch the open wound. "I'm fine." Harry grunted as he pulled his hand from out of yours.

The sudden change of attitude was something new for Harry as well as you. But you guessed he was upset about Umbridge, so that was acceptable.

"Are we still on for tonight?" You asked carefully, knowing Harry was oddly tensed.

"If it can get my mind off of things then yes. Besides you promised from earlier today." The Emerald eyed boy gave you a smirk as he wrapped his good hand around your waist and pulled you closer.

You gave him a small smile as you ran your hands through his messy raven locks. "You're so handsome." You sighed out with a lovey daze. "You and Draco. Oh, what have I done to deserve the two of you?"

Harry gave you a goofy grin and planted his lips onto yours. You gripped his hair on your hand tugged lightly. "Mmmm, I have to go to class." You muttered against his lips, making the boy pout and make a noise of disapproval. "Don't worry you needy thing, we'll be seeing each other again soon anyways." You reassured with a wink as you pecked his lips one last time and turned down the hall to your class.

Harry Potter watched you walk away with a loving (and lingering in your ass) gaze. Suddenly his eyebrows furrowed and he turned his head to the side, his neck becoming tense.

~

"Oh Merlin, you'll literally be the death of me." You moaned out as your lips were becoming bruised by Draco's. Much like you had promised earlier, you were currently pinned to a wall in the ROR by a lustful Draco Malfoy. Although there was no sign of The Chosen One anywhere.

Draco's pale pink lips descended to your jaw and soon your neck. You gripped his blonde locks as he sucked and nibbled on your tender skin.

"Mmmm--where's Harry? Ohhhh." You breathed out. "I don't know. But right now I don't really care, as long as I can have you." Draco stated as he ripped open your blouse and started suckling on the tops of your breasts, until he unclipped your bra and started nibbling on your pert nipples.

"D-Draco don't you t-think we should w-wait?" The blonde wretched his head from your chest and gave you a deadpanned look. "A. He's losing out already. B. He probably got caught up with Weasel-bee and Granger. And C. More for me."

Draco picked you up and threw you onto the king size bed, before crawling on top of you. He placed small kisses on your tummy as he started working on your uniform skirt and panties.

You moaned in delight when the blonde nibbled on the skin where your tummy meets your pelvis, before moving further south.

Draco looked up to you with hooded eyes as he bit the inside of your thigh, and started moving down to your core. Without breaking eye contact, he poked his tongue out and flicked your clit.

Oh Merlin, how you loved when he gave you oral!

You moaned wantonly and arched your back as he wrapped his arms around you legs and dove into your pussy. Draco nibbled on your clit as he stuffed a finger into your hole, going knuckles deep.