Chapter 10

"Wait...Bill Cipher?! You mean the triangle guy that basically tried to rule the world four years ago?" Stan exclaimed. Dipper didn't say anything. He was beginning to panic as images of what the government agents might do flashed through his mind. Mabel put her hands on his shoulders and turned him to face her.

"Dipper, look at me." She ordered. Her brother did as told, surprised by her fierce tone. She searched eyes, desperately looking for even a hint of doubt that what Dipper was experiencing wasn't what she thought it was. She found nothing. She sighed, looking at her feet for a moment before looking back at Dipper. "We're going to get him back, Dipper. I swear it." She promised. Dipper nodded in acknowledgement and thanks, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves.

"Alright. So, the guys that took him were..." Dipper began. Wendy cut him off.

"Wait, hold on, dude, I'm confused. So is this the same Bill that tormented the entire town, or not?" She wondered. Dipper nodded at her.

"In the flesh and blood." He replied. Stan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait...flesh and blood? You mean he's not a demon?" He questioned. Dipper shrugged.

"Technically, he's a human now, but he's still a demon. Somebody trapped him in human form, and he came to me to get help turning back, but now he's been captured." He clarified, putting emphasis on the captured bit, just to remind them all that they might be on a tight schedule. Stan, Wendy, and Soos all exchanged glances, then Wendy smirked and drove her right fist into her left palm.

"Then lets go get him back!" She declared. Dipper smiled and turned to his great uncle.

"Grunkle Stan, these are the same agents that attacked the shack when you brought great uncle Ford through the portal." He informed him. "Do you know anything that might help us?" Stan thought about it for a minute.

"The capital thinks their crazy, what with all their ramblings about the supernatural, but they allowed them to have their own division for it. If they took Bill, then they probably aren't going to the president just yet. Most likely, they have a base somewhere local. If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably in that deserted forest a few miles from the town borders. It's so uninhabited, people forget to put it on the map." He figured with a shrug. "It's where I would put a base." He added, as if that solidified his prediction. Dipper shrugged as well.

"It's worth a shot. Soos and Grunkle Stan, you get the car ready. Wendy, Mabel, and I will go grab anything else we might need." Dipper ordered. The others exchanged worried glances before running off. Mabel put a hand on Dipper's arm.

"Dipper, it's going to be okay." She promised in a soothing tone. Dipper tried for a smile, but only half succeed.

"Come on, guys, we're wasting time!" Wendy called from down the stairs. The mystery twins said nothing else to one another as they raced down the stairs and grabbed anything they might need.

I'm coming for you, Bill, Dipper swore as he ran about the house, all you've got to do is stay alive until I get there. Deal?

A/N: Sorry it's short! I'll try to get another short chapter out soon! Maybe in the thirty minutes I have before school... Hope you enjoyed! I'll howl to you later!