Author's Note

We did it!!! We finished book one!!! Don't worry, book two is out! If you want to know what happens, go find Truth to Uncover! I hope you all will give the next one as much love and support as you have this one.

This book is my most read story ever. Literally ever. It blows my mind to think of how many people are reading what I'm writing, and... To be honest it's kind of nerve-racking. Haha! I guess it's because I'm not just writing for me anymore. I mean... Around 112k views on a book with only nineteen parts...?!?! That's a lot of reads! And everyone has been SO supportive of me and this book!

Without getting all gushy and mushy, I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my cold black heart, from the soul that does not exist within me. I love all of you!! You are the reason I love to write! You are the reason I keep writing! I read everyone of your comments, and each one makes me grin. I haven't seen a single negative or hateful thing yet, and I hope I never will. You are all amazing. Without you, my writing is nothing.

Anyway!!!! On a happier note... This is a series!!! Yay!!! If you made it this far, I implore you to read on, because I've got a lot planned for this story arch, and let's just say...

There's more to this than a simple BillDip love story ;)

SO!!!

I hope you liked my book! In the next one (slight spoilers) Bill has actually changed appearances!

In this book, he looked liked this:

In the next one, he looks like this:

Soooooo yeah!! I'm done rambling. Love ya! And I'll howl to you later! :D