Kiss (Chapter 8)

Emma's POV

It's now five minutes til fifth block. The block I don't really want to be in. I still feel really bad for yelling at Regina. I mean she's just tried to help me. I feel like such a bitch for doing that. She hates me now. The bell rings and I feel the butterflies coming. I try to pack my things slowly but that doesn't work. Trudging down the hallway, I make it to her class. Unfortunately. I'm the first one. Great. Since I don't want to talk, I ignore her. I don't speak at all. Im too afraid. Luckily she doesn't see be come in. Until she looked up and said hello. Knowing myself, I wolf say something, but right now I can't.

"Emma?" I slowly turned around. Giving her a fake smile. I wave. "Emma. Talk to me.." "Hey, Regina..." "You know you came pretty early." "Yeah, I do." I said in a small voice. "You didn't want to go to your locker?" I shook my head no. "Okay.." She sighed. I sat down. Staring into space. I guess I've been staring for awhile because she came up to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Emma? Are you okay? I had to send the class outside because I didn't know what to do." She said. "I'm fine." "You sure?" "I said I'm fine, Regina! Damn!" I then ran out the door. "Emma Marie Swan! Get back here now!" "Make me!" She then pounced on me. "What the actual fuck? Get off me!" "No. Not until you talk to me!" There final bell rings and she gets up before anyone sees us. She drags me by my wrists. I wince in pain. Remembering what I did last night. Regina just stares at me. Like she's going to explode or something. "I know what you did!" "What?" "Why in the hell would you tell people we were dating?" "What the fuck?! No I didn't!" "Yes you did! That's what's everyone saying!" That doesn't make it true Regina!" Well who fucking said it?!" "It wasn't me!" "I- Wait?!" "What?" "It could've been Killian.." "How?" "He always said he was gonna get me back from what happened before." "What happened before?" "He did something to me that I will never forget.." "Emma, did he rape you?" "Yes. But-" "hell no. He's not gonna get away with this!" "Regina-" "no Emma! He decides to spread a rumor like that! He's in so much trouble!" I sighed in defeat. She was right. He is gonna be in trouble. But still though, with her helping me, some might think it's true. I wish it was honestly. She pinched the bridge of her nose. Pacing back and forth.

"I'm gonna regret this..", she whispered. Confusing me. She walled over to me, grabbed my face, and kissed me. Kissed me. Regina fucking Mills kissed me.

What am I gonna do?

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

This is a rush chapter, so it's not even worth reading. You can read out if you want though.