Regina's Nightmare

"I don't want to lose one more person I love!!", I screamed. "She's my true love! Please. Don't give up on her!"

They won't let me see Emma. She's gone into a coma. I don't know how. Neither do they. I need her. I know she's my student but I don't care anymore. I need her. I'm pacing around the waiting room. There is still no info on Emma. I need her to-

"Regina. Baby I missed you!", it was Robin, not the sweet voice I'm used to. "Robin, what are you doing here?", i asked him. "I saw your car as I was driving by, so I just thought to check on you." "Oh well that's sweet of you but I'm fine." "Who are you here for then?" I gulped. Hard. I don't think I should tell boom about Emma and I. It would freak him out. "Just a friend.", I lied. "That's nice. Well love, I'll see you later. Bye, I love you.", he kissed my cheek. "You too."

"Um, Miss Mills?", a nurse said. "Yes. How's Emma?" "She didn't make it. When she went into the coma, it wasn't a coma. She died. I'm sorry.", she then walked off. I sat there sobbing. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Regina? Gina, baby get up!" "Emma? Oh my god! I thought you died." " I did.." "What?" "Baby I am dead. I didn't want to wake up." "Why not?" "I just don't want to live. So I just didn't wake up.'' I looked at her. "Em, please wake up!" "Babe it's too late.." "So you can't wake up?" "No.." "Why didn't you wake up?!" "Regina, I wanted you to be happy, okay? You don't need me. You have Robin. He loves you. And I know you love him. I left so you can be happy. He's your true love." "NO HE'S NOT! YOU ARE!"

"Miss Mills? Are you okay?" "Where's Emma?" "She's right in front of you." I looked. There she was. "Is she dead?" "No. She's perfectly fine. She will be able to go tomorrow."

Was that all a dream?

Wattpad deleted everything, so I had to rewrite this.

It was longer, but I shortened it.