Chapter 1

Outfit up top ^-^

Emma's P.O.V:

I was about to walk into the cafeteria, when the "Queen" herself stopped me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Stay away from them" She said, with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, it's hard to do that when they came to me and not you" I said back.

"That's cause you're a slût"

"Aww, no need to called yourself that. Even if it true. See ya, Kylie" I walked around her, leaving her in shock. I finally got to my table and sat down.

"Hey, where have you been?" Gordon asked.

"Ran into the "Queen of all Whôres". That's girl will not give up" I told him.

"I don't get it. Why does she hate you?" Michael asked.

"Cause I talk to these four idiots you call brothers" I said pointing to the four other guys that sat to the left of me.

"Hey!" They all said. I just shrugged and started eating.

For some reason, I'm known as a freak around here. I hear some people call me "Twin Girl", don't know what's that's supposed to mean. I think it cause all my friends are identical twins. Literally.

First off we have the Hemmings Twins, better known has Luke and Robert. I've known these two the longest, since 1st grade, and they also live next door.

Second, it's Calum and Thomas. I met them when they moved here in 4th grade, also live next to me.

Third, Michael and Gordon. They live across that street. I didn't know that until 5th grade, when they were in my class.

Last, Ashton and Fletcher. I met them in 6th grade. They live next to Michael and Gordon. The weird thing about them is they are all the complete opposite of their twin. The only thing they have in common is that they are friends with me.

"Emma!" Someone said, jumping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, looking over to see Luke.

"It's time to go, lunch is over" He said.

"Yeah, that mean you get to spend an hour with your favorite person in the world!" Robert said, putting his arm around me.

"Really, cause he's not in my class. Only a derange idiot" I said, pushing his arm off of me and walking out of the cafeteria. I heard the boys laughing in the distance at what I said. Now off to another class in this Hell, we call school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New story! Hope you like it 😋💘

Short chapter, but it only the first!

*Comment and Vote*