Chapter 11

*Monday*

Emma's P.O.V:

This weekend was interesting, Friday I went on a date with Thomas, Saturday I went on a date with Luke, and Sunday I decided to re-dye my hair , the old colors were fading and my hair was turning into a light brown is some place cause of the bleach.

I walked through the school hallways to my locker were Luke was waiting for me. A smile made its way to my face as I got closer. "Hey, Lu-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. "I like your hair" He said, slightly pulling away from my lips.

"Thanks" I smiled up at him. I pulled away from him and opened my locker. "So, how do you want to tell the other guys that we are now dating?" I asked, grabbing my books and closing the locker. Luke reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I say we just tell them. And if they don't like the idea of us dating then that's their problem" He stopped in front of our first class. "Cause I don't care what my brother or any of the other boys think"

"Alright, lets tell them at lunch" and went into the classroom.

*Lunch*

We walked hand in hand into the cafeteria.

Robert stud up. "What is this?" gesturing to us holding hands.

"Hmm-uh my hand was cold" He spit out and quickly let go and sat down. I stood there in shock at what just happened.

"Luke" I whispered, as I sat down next to him. "What happen to this morning about not caring about what the others think?"

"I got scared" He whispered back.

"If you won't do it I will. It's better to tell them now, then them finding out later." And I stood up. "Guys I have something important I need to tell you and I don't care what you guys think" I put my hand on Luke's shoulder, feeling him tense up. "Luke and I are dating. I'm going to get some food cause I'm hungry" and walked away before they could say anything. I came back with a tray of food and they looked at like me like they have seen a ghost or something. "What?"

"Why do you have 3 things of fries?" Luke asked.

"I said I was hungry and these are for you" I said, handing him one of my many fries. "The rest are mine"

The rest of lunch was filled of awkward silent and chewing. The bell rang, signaling lunch was over. I throw away my remaining food that I didn't eat. Luke walked me to my next class. "I'll see you after school" I nodded and went over to my seat.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I jumped in my seat and looked up at him as Robert continued to yell. Also, ignoring that fact that the teacher had just walked into the room. "How could you pick my lame brother over me?!"

"Mr. Hemmings! Sit down"

Robert was fuming and just walked out of class, slamming the door behind him make a loud noise and classroom fell silent.

-----------------------------------------------

School had got let out and I was heading to my car, while looking for my keys in my bag. Looked up to see.....Calum? leaning against it. "Calum?"

He looked up. "Emma" He started to make his way through me. "Thomas asked me to give this to you" He handed it to me and walked away, but not before turning around. "Oh, I'm happy for you and Luke, honest"

"Thanks" I give him a small smile in return. I looked down at my hand to see what he had given me, it was a small red box with a black bow on top. I put it in my bag and drove home.