Chapter 3

Outfit up top ^-^

Emma's P.O.V:

"Emmy, Emma wake up" I heard someone say. I was peacefully sleeping, why do people have to ruin that for me.

"Five more minutes" I whined, digging my head more into my pillow and throwing my other one over my head.

"But daddy said to wake you up" I lifted up my head and looked at him. He's just standing there being his cute little self, he has this strange power over me not to say 'no' to him, which means I have to get up.

"Okay, fine. I'm up. Now let me get dressed" I said, climbing out of bed. Brandon left and I went to my closet and pulled out a random outfit. I don't really put any effort in anything I wear, if I like it I'll wear it. As I was finishing putting the braids in my hair, something hit my window. Probably Luke, like always.

I went over and opened my window to come face with someone who isn't Luke. "Hey, Babe"

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I wanted to make sure you were alive. You weren't answering your phone"

"Yeah, that's cause I was...I don't know. ASLEEP!"

"No need to be mean" He said.

"What are you doing in Luke's room anyway?"

"Like I said before, you weren't answering your phone"

"He's gonna kill you"

"He's in the shower he won't know" I just rolled my eyes at him and looked away.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I heard Luke yelled. I turned back to look out my window and Luke soon came into view. His hair was still wet and was only wearing a towel around his waist, very low may I add.

"I was just talking to Emma" Robert said, point out the window over to me. Luke looked out over to me, I heard him say 'Shît', then he quickly closed his window, and shut the curtains. I shrugged, got up, shut my window, and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find my dad and Calum. "Hey there's Sleeping Beauty" My dad said, as came in.

"Ha ha, very funny" I said back. I grabbed the food my dad made for me, sat next to Calum, and started eating.

A few minutes later, there was knock at the door and my dad went to answer it. "Emma! It's Luke!" I heard my dad call.

I got up from my seat and Calum followed me. Luke was sitting there, his hair was still a little wet. "Hey, Luke. What's up?"

"Emma, I'm so sorry you had to see that. I didn't know you were there and Robert in my room. I wasn't thinking-" Luke rambled on.

"Luke!" I said, getting his attention. "It's not a bad thing, really"

"Seriously" He asked. I nodded.

"Wait, wait, wait. What are you two talking about?" Calum asked.

"I saw Luke half naked" I said.

"What?!"

"I was wearing a towel so it not like she saw anything" Luke said. Suddenly, Luke got pushed out of the way and Calum was dragged out of my house. Luke and I looked at each other and ran outside to find a very angry Thomas.

"Where the hell is my car?!" Thomas yelled at Calum.

"I-I-I don't know, wherever you left it last" Calum stuttered.

"You should have brought it home last night you idiot!"

"Hey!" I yelled.

"What?!" Thomas yelled back.