Chapter 10

Emma's P.O.V:

The ride home was silent. Thomas dropped me off at my house. "I had a good time" I said breaking the silent.

"Me too" He said, not looking at me. I stared at him for few seconds before I got out of the car. Soon as I shut the door he sped off going passed his house.

Wonder where he's going

I walked into my house. The lights were all off, the only light that was on was coming from TV. I walked into the living room to see my dad and Brandon passed out on the couch. I throw a blanket over them and then headed upstairs to my room. I opened my door and turned on the lights to see a figure sitting on my bed. I screamed and threw the first thing that was next to me, a shoe, at their head.

"Owww!" They yelled, I knew that voice. My eyes finally adjusted to the light and I see Luke holding his head. I ran over to him.

"On my god, Luke. I'm so sorry!" I said.

"It's okay. I'll live" He said smiling at me.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in here without my dad seeing you?" I asked.

"I saw you coming out of his car and climbed in through your window" He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"You were waiting until I got home and somehow climbed through my window!" he nodded nervously. "Luke, you're crazy and an idiot" He looked down at his hands. "But you're my idiot"

"And you're mine" He said, kissing my cheek. "Sooooo, how was your date with Thomas?"

"It was good. He took me out to a restaurant,....that Kylie works at"

"Was she there?"

"She was out waiter til Thomas upset her and we got a new one"

"Wow. What I have plan is so much better than that"

"What do you planned?"

"Nope, not telling" He started get up.

"What?! No come on" I whined following him to the window.

He shook his head. "You'll have to wait. Be ready by 12 tomorrow" and he went out the window.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to my phone ringing. I lazily grabbed it and answer. "Hello?"

"Where are you? Its 12:15, I've been waiting outside for you" Oh my god.

"Give me 10 minutes and I'll be right out" I said quickly and hung up before he could answer. I jumped out of bed, throw on a random pair of shorts, shirt, and shoes. Brushed my teeth, ran back into my room, grabbing my phone and bag, and then I was out the door.

Luke was leaning against my car with his arms crossed. "Over sleep" He chuckled, walking towards me and taking the keys out of my hand. "Get in and put this on" I got into my car and put the beanie on over my eyes. Few seconds, Luke got in "Ready?"

"To be murdered, no "I heard him laugh and start the car we started moving.

After a while of driving and see complete darkness, we finally stopped. "Don't move" Luke said, hearing him opening the car door.

"Not like I could anyway" I said. Soon the door opened net to me and Luke helped me out.

"Watch your step" He said, when I tripped over whoknowswhat.

"I can't see genius!" He just laughed at me.

"Okay, stand right there" He said, and I heard him walk away from me. "Now you can take it off!"

I take off the beanie, my eyes adjust to see he had set up a classic picnic. It was so cute. There was a big blanket with a basket all under a big tree with a view of a lake in front of us. "Luke, this is beautiful"

"Really? I thought it was stupid and cliché" Luke said, looking down at his hands.

"Well it is, but you did this for me, which make this special" I said, walking over to him. A small smile made its way to his face.

"Let's eat" He said, bring us down to the blanket. "So as you know I'm not the best cook" I giggled. "My mom made everything for us" He took out a container of sandwiches.

"I'll have to thank her later" I told him taking one of the many sandwiches. He looked up at me gave me another small smile.

The date went by perfectly, I still can't believe I waited this long to tell him how I feel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter sorry 😐

*Comment and Vote*