Chapter 8

Emma's P.O.V:

The rest of the day the boys hung out at my house until the next day, by that I mean they all fell asleep and I was too lazy to wake them up. Dad wasn't too happy to see them passed out in the living room. I know cause he came baring into my room this morning yelling.

"EMMA!" I literally jumped out of bed and onto the floor. "Why are there 8 teenage boys sleeping downstairs!"

I groaned getting up, still half asleep. "Would you rather them be in my bed?" and I fell back down onto my bed.

"Well make them leave and get up" He threw one of my pillows at me. "You'll be late for school"

"Hey!" I just heard him laugh as he walked away. I quickly got up and changed. I went downstairs to see them all spread out on the living room floor and couch.

Instead of being nice and waking them up quietly.  I went into the kitchen and out got a pot and spoon, banged then together and waken the boys up out of their skin.

"What the fùck? "Robert yelled, getting off the floor.

"Great now that you are all up. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My dad yelled at them.

"Oh come on Mr. Daniels" One of the boys said.

He turned to me and said. "I want them all out of this house or I'm getting my gun" then he walked away.

"Wait, when did you get a gun!" I said confused. "I suggest you leave before one of you gets killed" I never seen them fun so fast. I went into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. "You don't really have a one, do you?"

"If it gets them out of my house I do" I laughed shaking my head, the headed upstairs to get ready for school.

*At School*

I was getting my books from my locker, when it suddenly closed making me jumping. I looked over to Thomas leaning against it. "What do you want?"

"You ready for our date tomorrow?"

"Right, I agreed to that" I mumbled. "So where are you taking me?"

"That my dear Emma, is a surprise"

"You know I hate surprise"

"I know" Then he walked away. I reopened my locker got out my books I needed and headed to first period. The other boys came in soon after the bell rang.

"Pissss, Emma" I looked over at Luke.

"What?!" I whispered so the teacher couldn't hear us.

"Why were you talking to Thomas?" He asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "What am I not allowed to talk to him?" I said a little too loud.

"Ms. Daniels and Mr. Hemmings! If I hear one more word out of you two its detention!" The teacher yelled at us.

I wrote down a piece of paper. "We'll talk at lunch" and then throw it at his head.

*Lunch*

I was getting my books from my locker for my last classes, when it was closed shut on me again. "Why were you talking to him?!"

"Do I need your permission to talk to my friends now, Luke"

"Yes, I mean no. I mean.....forget that. You can't talk to him!"

"I can't? What are you my father? What's wrong with you today?!" I walk away from him and into the cafeteria. Something wrong with Luke today. He isn't acting like himself, did he take crazy pills this morning. I got to our table and let out a frustrated groan sitting down.

"What's got you all grumpy?" Ashton asked.

"Luke" I said and grabbed a fry from whoever was sitting next to me lunch tray.

"Hey!" Gordon whined.

Robert got up and sat in the empty seat next to me and put his arm around me. "Tell me princess, now what did my brother do to you?"

"First off, don't call me princess or I'll rip this arm off" I said, taking his arm off of me. "Seconds, that's between me and your brother. All you need to know is that I'm annoyed with him" Luke never did end up coming to lunch, not that I wanted him there anyway, I was still worried about him.

After school we were all supposed to go to Luke and Robert's house and I was taking my time going over there. As in debating if I should, I don't know if I'm ready to face Luke cause I don't know if he's going to go all crazy on me again for talking to Thomas.

My phone screen lite up on my bedside table. I looked to see I have a new message.

From Thomas:
Are you coming? Everyone is wondering where you are

To Thomas⚽️:
Home, I'll be there soon

From Thomas⚽️:
Why are you mad at Luke

To Thomas⚽️:
I'll tell you later

I throw my phone onto my bed, not bothering to see if he reply and got my sneakers on, then headed over to the Hemmings.

"I'm heading next door, see you later!" I yelled through the house to no one in particular.

"Okay! Have Fun!" Someone yelled back as I closed the door.

I crossed my lawn and made my way to their garage. "There she is!" Fletcher yelled and came stumbling over to me, wrapping his arm around me, so tight to his chest I couldn't breather.

"Someone get his off me" I tried to say. I could smell the alcohol coming off him, were they getting drunk before I came over.

"Okay, buddy that enough, we missed her too" I couldn't tell is it that was Calum or Thomas they both sound that same, all the boys sound the same. When we were little I was never able to tell them apart. I thought they hated me cause I'd always mixed them up. It wasn't until we were going into high school when they all changed their appearances.

Soon hands were on my waist and I was pulled away from him. Ashton had his brother and put him down to sit on the floor. I look down at the hands still holding and I noticed the sleeve tattoos going up his arm and I knew it was Thomas. Calum has tattoos too, but he doesn't have as many has his brother.

"You can let go now" I said.

"Right" Thomas said, taking his hands off me and putting them in his pants pocket "He's..."

"I don't need to know" I said, cutting him off. "SO what's the plan for tonight"

"Stay in watch movies" Michael said, as scroll through Netflix trying to find something we haven't watched yet.

I sat down on the couch leaning against the arm rest with my les to my chest. After 10 minutes of searching we all decided on Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tails.

Half way into the movie, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it at out to see who texted me.

From Thomas⚽️:
It's later, why are you and Luke fighting?

To Thomas⚽️:
You

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Comment and Vote*